Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: November 2010

Hybrid View

Default November 2010

My fiance and I will be going to CN from Nov 1-8 for our honeymoon! Anyone else gonna be there? This is our first trip like this and we are so excited!!!

We will be there in November but I think the week after you. You will have a great time though....Enjoy.

We will be there Nov 7-14 for our honeymoon! This is our first trip (together) out of the US.

We will be there Nov 10-15 for our first time in Jamaica (10th anniversary)

We will be there November 10th through to the 20th. This is our second trip to CN and our oldest and dearest friends will be joining us this time. They have never been on a tropical vacation and we are so excited to show them Negril and CN. Yay for sun, sand and love.

We will be @ Couples Negril November 3rd - 13th, celebrating our 12th Anniversary on November 8th. This will be our 3rd trip to Couples Negril/Jamaica.

~Don & Denise
    Mill Creek, WA
    Don & Denise

We will be going for our first trip to CSS for our Honeymoon on November 1-November 8 as well. See you there

We will be there Nov 13-20 with 3 couples that are new to Couples! Boy are they in for a great surprise huh!!! 6 months is way too long to wait but well worth it!!!
    Glenda & Mickey

We will be there 11/13-11/19......Can't wait to come home!

We'll be there 11/14 - 11/20
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

We'll be there Nov. 8th till the 16th...wedding on the 11th.....six months is too long too wait!!! 176 days!!!

6 months is a long time....but reading the message board every day helps. 175 days to go!!!

Default now booked!

woo hoo.......we are booked today for 11/13-11/19. Can't wait to come home

returning this time to CN the first week in December. We were at CSA last november and loved it. How am I gonna waiting 6 months?

A whole month has gone by and no posts. Time to move to the top!

We (Jim & Jane) will be returning to CN for our 4th time Oct 29 - Nov 5. Still in triple digits, but the summer seems to be flying by. Soon come
    Last edited by cubbyblu; July 6th, 2010 at 05:03 PM.
    CTI - Nov 06, Mar 11, Feb 12
    CSS - Sep 07, Sep 11, Sep 14
    CNG - Sep 08, Feb 09, Sep 09, Nov 10, Sep 12
    CSA - Jun 13

Default bumping again

Keeping us near the top....just because we are waiting doesn't mean we aren't dreaming and (hopefully) November will be here before you know it....soon come!

We'll be there 18-26 Nov. Soon come We'll be at CTI 26 Nov-4 Dec. What a great vacation.

Default Time to bump again

Trying to get our timeframe back to the top again....all Coupleholics coming in November.....JUMP ON!

We are down to 110 days!! We started the countdown in March when we booked our trip....it's a long time coming, this will be our 2nd trip to CN. I'm excited to return as a repeater. I am on this message board daily, looking for reviews and updates. I'm trying to not wish the summer away, but.....

107 days! I am so excited to almost start counting in the double digits!

I think I count 112 days for us....double digits is getting close. Looks like we will be there with Heather and Custer and SCJamaicagirl.Can't wait to see everyone and we return as repeaters for the first time this year as well.

107 Days to go......Nov. 13-20....Look out CN!!!!! Can't wait to see everyone and have the time of our lives! (Again) Love, Love, Love Couples Negril!!
    Glenda & Mickey

Quote Originally Posted by scjamaicagirl View Post
    107 Days to go......Nov. 13-20....Look out CN!!!!! Can't wait to see everyone and have the time of our lives! (Again) Love, Love, Love Couples Negril!!
    Same here....you were a big help last year before we went and look forward to meeting you there this year. We will be there the 13-19, but we come in on a later flight than you ( we are leaving Charlotte at 9:30, I think you said you were on the 755 flight out. Have to make sure to know who to look for when we get there so we can at least meet!

Cleversole email @ glenda.finley@charter.net and I will send a pic!
    Glenda & Mickey

Quote Originally Posted by scjamaicagirl View Post
    Cleversole email @ glenda.finley@charter.net and I will send a pic!
    done...thanks

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast