Default $500 Vendor Fee and Upgrade Q's

For anyone who has already gotten married and used an outside photographer: I have a question about how the $500 is paid. Is it paid upfront before the photographer comes or is it charged to the room and you just pay it at check out?

Also, the same question for any upgrades on bouquets and arches and anything else that you want to purchase for your wedding day (sunset cruise, private dinner, etc.): are these items paid up front or charged to your room?

Thank you all so very much!!
    ~Christy~

Everything is charged to your room and paid at check-out.

I was married 12/14 and I used Stacey Clarke as our photographer. I paid the 500.00 the day before she was to come onto the resort. (I paid it at the check-in/out desk) Stacey split the fee with me so I only paid 250.00 and she paid the other half the day she arrived.

The flowers (mine were an upgrade) were charged to the room. They also charged my salon appt. to the room. I paid all this the day we left with cash.

For the most part I believe everything is charged to your room and you just pick up the tab when you check out. You can settle with cash or they can charge it to your credit card.

Hope this helps!!

My photographer adds in the $500 fee directly. I am upgrading my flowers, but you do that there when you meet with the coordinator.

When you check-in to the resort they request a credit card from you and from my understanding all extra cost are charged to the credit card or to your room...at any rate you have to pay those cost upon departure.

I used Stacey Clarke for my pictures and the resort charged the $500 fee and a $35 upgrade for my bouquet to my credit card. Stacey does not pay the resort...she subtracts $250 from the total of her package.

Quote Originally Posted by mnina1 View Post
    My photographer adds in the $500 fee directly. I am upgrading my flowers, but you do that there when you meet with the coordinator.
    What do you mean when you say your photographer adds in the $500 directly?

Thank you all for the replies! They have been very helpful.
    ~Christy~