Default Randymon Help - Resort Webcams

Randymon - Having a webcam at each resort would be a fantastic way to see what we are missing and to help us get away from our winter blues.
    How come you guys dont have one or more at each resort. It would also be a great way to sell your resort for first time people. Also to see friends and family would be exciting as well.
    We ave friends at CN this week and we were supposed to be with them but other obligations got in the way. It would be fun to see them enjoying themselves on a webcam.
    I know many people who do random searches using webcams to help them decide if that place is right for them. Couples has such beautiful properties that it would be amazing to see from other countries...

Thanks

Scott

This request has been posted many times and the response has always been (thankfully) that this is too invasive for guests. We're glad this is the position, too.

This has been brought up many times, and it all boils down to peoples privacy while there. I respect them for this and agree to not having them.

This has been addressed many times. Couples want guest privicy and cameras would not be the way to go. There are plenty of photo's and video footage out there on-line.

Strachos - I think its a FANTASTIC idea too, but as you will soon see on this thread, there are a lot of people who are rabidly opposed to it. Yes I said rabidly. And I meant it. Nicely, of course. Everything irie mon.

Default Webcam

We believe Randy has addressed this before. We for one would NOT want a webcam at the resort. We have been to CN 11 times and would not want ourselves on a webcam somewhere. The privacy and atmosphere is what we go there for.

Been talked about before. Pretty negative feedback on it, so I doubt it will ever happen.

Good in theory, but in reality I'd feel like my privacy was being invaded while I was there.

Couples has great photos and panoramic views that do a fine job of selling each property.

Scott,
    This gets brought up every so often.
    To maintian the privacy of the guests at Couples, the resorts do not have webcams.
    I would certainly not want my vacation broadcast on a webcam for everyone to see.

Bad Idea. I sure don't want people watching me when I'm on vacation

This has been brought up a couple of times and I personally would not one there. As much as I love CN and I am counting the days until I go back, I would rather not have to worry about a webcam on the property. I think that it would take away from the romance.

There are also plenty of webcams spread around at a number of the less- or non-inclusive resorts and bars that speckle the World Famous 7-Mile Beach.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

One of the reasons we go to Jamaica is to be left alone. I really don’t want the world watching me on vacation. Do you?

Quote Originally Posted by dandj View Post
    This has been addressed many times. Couples want guest privicy and cameras would not be the way to go. There are plenty of photo's and video footage out there on-line.
    I would also like a web cam. I dont think privacy is a concern. Have you ever looked at a resort webcam? Its impossible to identify anyone. You couldnt even come close.

Quote Originally Posted by strachos View Post
    Randymon - Having a webcam at each resort would be a fantastic way to see what we are missing and to help us get away from our winter blues.
    How come you guys dont have one or more at each resort. It would also be a great way to sell your resort for first time people. Also to see friends and family would be exciting as well.
    We ave friends at CN this week and we were supposed to be with them but other obligations got in the way. It would be fun to see them enjoying themselves on a webcam.
    I know many people who do random searches using webcams to help them decide if that place is right for them. Couples has such beautiful properties that it would be amazing to see from other countries...

Thanks

Scott
    I'm sorry, but I don't want my friends and family (or strangers) to watch me on vacation...

please NO WEBCAMS!!!!

No way...nobody wants those at Couples.....

Greetings to all:

To those of you who want us to install webcams, Respect, but no.

To those of you who do not want webcams, Respect, Evryting Irie as it is.

Couples Resorts