Default Skinnydipping at night? Pool or Ocean

Has anyone seen this done or have done this at CSS? I was hoping that this was the norm for guests...

Based on the pool location, I'd consider the ocean.

Does security frown upon this?

traveladdict

They have to catch you first. Then look to see if they are wearing a frown on thier face.

Ummm, there is a pool on SSB so why not try it there?

If you are doing this in the ocean at night, be sure to watch for stingrays. They sometimes come into the shallows to feed, but will not bother you unless you step on them. If you shuffle your feet when entering the water, they will be long gone.

I've heard different stories about this, but I can't confirm first hand. It didn't seem like anyone would care, but you're probably better off doing it at SSB or the pool or hot tub on SSB. We never actually made it back to SSB after dark. Too much sun and drinking makes me want to sleep early when on vacation!

Last year in Dec. we were at CSS. A group of us met at SSB after dinner. We went in the pool and used the hot tub. We borough our own drinks and had a blasted. When we got there a guard come over to us, I though we were about to be asked to leave, but, he turned on some light made sure the restrooms were open, and smiled and said have a nice time. I think when we go this year we will tell the guard when we get there. Warning: they do have disco dances (must wear clothes) there a few nights a week, check the activities list. Frank

Thanks everyone. Looks like I will be using the pool at SSB after hours...lol I can't wait till August.

also try the AN Hot Tub at CN. after hours are so nice under the stars

anyone tried this at cti??
    driveindou

Yes you can use SSB after dark. The "Sunset Photo Hour" is between 5 and 6 pm that allows the clothed people to come over and take photos of the sunset. Last year we went into the ocean many times after dark and it was great, just watch the tide it seems to pull you out far before you know it. You can also arrange to have an AN Pool Party one night if you would like. we did that last year and also again last week. They will bring out a bartender and music from 9pm to midnight. We had about 20 people show up each time. Just speak to Sean the Bar Manager or Pierre Battalia(sp?) the General Manager to get it set up. We spoke to Pierre and he said that they are getting lots of requests for this. We suggested adding this AN Pool Party to the list of activities for one night a week and he said that he was considering it.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

YES! At first it was just my hubby, I and another couple. By the end of the week, we had about 5 other couples with us! We always went at night, after all the entertainment was done, in the pool by the fitness center. The guards even brought us towels!!! Go for it!

Jeff and I will be there 9/12 thru 9/18 if anyone wants to get a nightime AN part going.

Hubby & I did the skinny dipping thing in the hot tub just off our room a few years ago and it was amazing!!!! Go for it I say!!!!

At CTI I would skinny dip at night in the hot tubs and pool at the spa. The other two pools are in the open.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Irie Mon

Jill and I went to the pool at SSB late one night. There was a guard on duty so we asked if he minded if we got in the pool - of course we'd been at SSB and pool every day already so he kind of knew us. He had no problem with us getting in the pool and of course we slipped off the swimsuits we'd walked over in. He just turned his back and faced another direction while we we there.

Quote Originally Posted by thefitone View Post
    YES! At first it was just my hubby, I and another couple. By the end of the week, we had about 5 other couples with us! We always went at night, after all the entertainment was done, in the pool by the fitness center. The guards even brought us towels!!! Go for it!
    Hi Will and Monifa

Hope all is well and we missed you both last week!

Wasn't that a great time we had at the mineral pool? Last week we and a few couples went skinny dipping in the pool by the new Spa at CTI late at night and it was very relaxing - I think that is also a mineral pool 2. Nothing like it.

Keep in touch!
    Paul and Debbie