Thread: Safes at CSA

Default Safes at CSA

I don't remember the size of them, are they big enough to hold a Dell laptop?

We were able to fit our Apple laptop in it.

Not sure if they'll hold a laptop. What I can say is that in the last year or so they have replaced the old safes with new ones that are quite large compared to the old ones.

I think its safe to say that one of the newer netbooks would probably fit in the safe (pun not intended... it just rolls off the keyboard that way).
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by EinWI View Post
    I don't remember the size of them, are they big enough to hold a Dell laptop?
    No way..They might be able to hold a dell mini tho..I was just at CSA and I left my laptop sitting on the desk the entire trip. No worries mon.

My laptop is 10.5 x 13" and it would fit in the Verandah room safe. The original section had smaller ones so most times I just put it under the t-shirts on the shelf.

i dont think that they are.

No, I don't believe a Dell laptop will fit in the safe.

hmmmm........ I don't think so. I don't remember the exact size but it seemed pretty full with a camera, passports and 2 cell phones.

We are in the verandah suites.... I believe its 13in. I am not sure if I feel ok leaving it out on the desk...