Default Tower Isle rooms

Have finally decided to go to Tower Isle, thought about Negril , also Royal Plantation, too expensive. Can anyone recommend a favourite room to ask for, although i know they won't guarantee.

Long time yet, but really looking forward to it & will keep an eye on the forum.

We have been to CTI 2X and have stayed in a Deluxe Ocean View Room. The room is very nice with a fabulous view of the resort, beach and the island. We like the building by the new swim up pool. I can't remember if that is considered the East or West building. It is away from the restaurants and entertainment so it is more quiet. If I'm spending the money to go to Jamaica, I want to be able to sit on my balcony and look at that absolution geogeous blue water.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuertelover View Post
    Have finally decided to go to Tower Isle, thought about Negril , also Royal Plantation, too expensive. Can anyone recommend a favourite room to ask for, although i know they won't guarantee.

Long time yet, but really looking forward to it & will keep an eye on the forum.
    You can't get a specific room, but you can certainly book a room category to at least narrow down the room type which will best fit your criteria. Check out the different categories and select the one that best suits your needs. Assuming the room type is available, then at least you have pretty much what you're seeking. Good luck and enjoy!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

All I have to say is OCEANVIEW. Can't go wrong.

We really liked our "deluxe ocean view room"... It was 3rd floor, new building overlooking the swim up bar. Beautiful view of the island and water. Only thing we wished the room had was a mini-bar, just because we always went back to the room and forgot to bring a beverage with us, but I believe you have to go up to a "suite" to get the mini-bar at CTI.

Just go with the Room Category you are comfortable with and whatever specific room you end up with will be YOUR favorite for your next trip.

Any room that is at CTI is wonderful! We have had rooms in the main building (Premier Ocean View), Building 3 (Superior Ocean View), Building 1 (Deluxe Ocean View)and Building 2 (Premier Ocean View). All had great views of the ocean and were close to the water.
    Vicky

Great choice in picking CTI. We had ocean view the last 2 times we were there. Deluxe and Premier. Out of this world!!!!!