Default CTI Room Categories

We're in the process of planning our first trip to CTI and could use some help in determining what room to book. Looking at possibly the Deluxe Ocean or Premier Ocean rooms. Can someone tell me what the main difference is between the two? Also, do either of them have bath tubs or just showers? What about a refrigerator?

Both have showers only and no refrigerators.
    Vicky

We had a Deluxe Ocean view, it had plenty of room and a beautiful view. I think rooms are basicly the same with the main difference being the view and where they are located within the resort.

The only difference is the location. Premier are in the New (#2) and Main (#3) Buildings. Deluxe are in the East (#1) and West (#4). I'd be happy to send you the map and room list if that would help (amy.welch@Hotmail.com).
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

We've been to CTI 2x and both trips we had a Deluxe Ocean Room. I believe these are in the East and West building and the Premier Ocean Rooms are in the main building. We always request the building by the new swim-up pool. I don't know if that's the East or West. We like being at the end opposite of the entertainment and restaurants. The view is spectacular. There is no frig.

This will be the 1st year we have booked a Premier Ocean room. We have always booked deluxe in the past, i requested the main building because i just dont like the location of the new building. anyone know the likelyhood of me getting the main building and if not getting a room in the main, do you think they would downgrade me to a deluxe. With the awesome deal i got on the premier i would gladly downgrade to stay out of the new building. anyways...just looking for some thoughts or advice. thanks