Thread: CSS or CTI

Hybrid View

Default CSS or CTI

I booked Couples Sans Souci for October 2010, but I am thinking of changing my reservation to Couples Tower Isle. We were at Tower Isle last October. We met some great people there. Does anyone have a favorite.

Sure, we have a favorite between the two. But just because we like one better over the other, doesn't mean you will. The only way for you to know for sure if you like CSS is to check it out. Or do a split. Or a Trading Places.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    Sure, we have a favorite between the two. But just because we like one better over the other, doesn't mean you will. The only way for you to know for sure if you like CSS is to check it out. Or do a split. Or a Trading Places.
    Amen to that Amy!!! We all could sing the praises of one, or more, Couples Resorts. Only you can suppose which resort is best for you based on research and identifying those things that are important in a resort. Going there is your opportunity to validate your supposition. The split stay or Trading Places is a great way to stay at both and find out which you prefer.

renenola, if you'd like pictures of CSS to compare to what you saw at CTI here's a link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684193991/. Hopefully this will help in your decision.

Bart & Bug

We have been to CSS and CTI. We love both but CSS has a special place in our hearts. We are going to CSS again this year. The only thing we really miss at CSS is they do not have the Cat Cruise. They can't get the boat in past the reef. But they offer other things that you cannot get at CTI like in-room dinner. If you eat beef, be sure to order the fillet mignon some night and eat on your balcony. It's perfection. They also have a Friday night gala that the others do not have. It's a lot of fun. There are a lot of nooks and cranies to explore and they have a mineral pool. Try CSS, you'll love it.

I agree with the rest. If it is the people, both places have great people. As far as the resorts go, it depends what you are looking for. For my hubby and I we liked CSS better because of the layout, and the feel that the buildings did't seem as "hotel-like" as CTI. But eveyone has their own opinions. Try the trading places. We did and after that we were happy where we were, both for the layout, the looks of the buildings, and the AN facilities.
    Linda

I agree with the rest. If it is the people, both places have great people. As far as the resorts go, it depends what you are looking for. For my hubby and I we liked CSS better because of the layout, and the feel that the buildings did't seem as "hotel-like" as CTI. But eveyone has their own opinions. Try the trading places. We did and after that we were happy where we were, both for the layout, the looks of the buildings, and the AN facilities.
    Linda