Default Question for Randymon

My husband and I are going to CSS the 5th of March. We have seen on this message board what people can bring to the resort for the staff in lieu of tipping. We don't want to hurt anyones feelings as to what we bring. Do you have any suggestions for us.
    Thank You,

maryella

You will probably not get Randymon to respond to this type question.

The BEST gift you can give any staff member is to remember their name and praise them on your exit comment card.

If you feel the need to have to give $$$$ donate to the ISSA Foundation and help many people.

http://issatrustfoundation.com/05-01-Gleaner.htm

I was wondering the same thing. I will be returning to CSA and this is our 3rd visit to couples. I have read about people bringing gifts for staff but I am unsure how this works and what is allowed. Also, I have read about people bringing school supplies. I would like to know how that works too. Hope we get a response.

Default School Supplies

We have become friends with staff at CTI and always bring school supplies for the ones who have kids. We have also donated supplies to a local school sponsored by the resort. In 2008 we were lucky enough to visit a local school sponsered by Couples Negril and donate the supplies in person. Opal in sales set it up for us.
    Last edited by Sueboo; May 3rd, 2010 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RDYJMJM View Post
    maryella

You will probably not get Randymon to respond to this type question.

The BEST gift you can give any staff member is to remember their name and praise them on your exit comment card.

If you feel the need to have to give $$$$ donate to the ISSA Foundation and help many people.

http://issatrustfoundation.com/05-01-Gleaner.htm
    Thank You!