Default romance rewards newbie questions

I have just signed up in the Romance Rewards Program. Our first visit to CTI is in 68 days!!
    1. Does this enable my hubby and I to go to CSS for a day, being that we have yet to accrue any points?
    2. How far is CSS from CTI, are there regular shuttles going back and forth or just at specific times? 3. Do we sign up for a day when we get there or prior to our trip?
    4. Are we able to eat at any of the restaurants over there, or is this just a daytime visit?

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide!

From the FAQs:

Can I visit other Couples Resorts? (Trading Places program)

Romance Rewards members will now be offered the privilege of complimentary day passes to a nearby Couples Resort. We're calling the program "Trading Places".

In Negril, Trading Places is available between Couples SweptAway and Couples Negril.

In Ocho Rios, Trading Places is extended between Couples Sans Souci and the NEW Couples Tower Isle.

Here are the rules and conditions for the new Romance Rewards Trading Places:

1. Trading Places is restricted to Romance Rewards members only. Since it may take several days for new Romance Rewards member account to be activated, only Romance Rewards members who have an active account upon arrival at your resort are eligible.

2. Trading Places is limited to a maximum of 10 couples per day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.

3. Romance Rewards members must sign up for Trading Places with Guest Relations 24 hours in advance. The sign up is only available while you are on property. Romance Rewards members may only sign up for Trading Places once per stay.

4. Complimentary transfers from your resort to the nearby resort will depart at 9:45 am and will depart from the nearby resort back to your resort at 4:00 pm.

5. Should you decide to leave the nearby resort prior to 4:00 pm, transfer costs will be at your expense. If you miss the 4:00 pm transfer, the nearby resort reserves the right to charge the current day pass rate.

6. Activities at the nearby resort which require reservations such as excursions and scuba are not part of the day pass privilege. Spa facilities may be utilized subject to availability; however no coupons or credits from your resort may be used at the nearby resort.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by islandgirl View Post
    I have just signed up in the Romance Rewards Program. Our first visit to CTI is in 68 days!!
    1. Does this enable my hubby and I to go to CSS for a day, being that we have yet to accrue any points?
    YES, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GO TO CSS FOR THE DAY. THAT IS THE TRADING PLACES PROGRAM. YOU JUST HAVE TO BE SIGNED UP ONLY FOR ROMANCE REWARDS
    2. How far is CSS from CTI, are there regular shuttles going back and forth or just at specific times?
    CSS IS ABOUT A 5 MINTUE RIDE. TRADING PLACES IS JUST ON MON,WEDS & FRIDDAY. THE BUS LEAVES AT ABOUT 10 AM AND RETURNDS TO CIT @ ABOUT 4 PM
    3. Do we sign up for a day when we get there or prior to our trip?
    YOU SIGN UP 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. PLEASE NOTE IT IS LIMITED TO 10 COUPLES EACH DAY IT GOES. WHEN WE DID IT LAST YEAR FROM CSS TO CTI ONLY 4 COUPLES WENT AND UPON RETURN WE HAD TO WAIT IN THE LOBBY FOR 45 MINUTES FOR TRANSPORTATION. NO BIG DEAL WE JUST SAT AND WAITED AND ENJOYED THE SUN IN FRONT OF THE HOTEL AND MADE NEW FRIENDS
    4. Are we able to eat at any of the restaurants over there, or is this just a daytime visit?
    YOU CAN EAT BREAKFAST AND LUNCH IN ANY OF THE RESTAURNTS THAT SERVCE LUNCH. YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY BACK BEFORE THE RESTAURANTS SERVE DINNER
    Thank you in advance for any information you can provide!
    YOU CAN PAY FOR A DAY PASS AND STAY ALL DAY INTO THE NIGHT AND HAVE DINNER. IT IS $150. pp 1/2 DAY & $200.pp FOR A FULL DAY. I BELIEVE YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION

We stayed at CN first week in February 2010,how long until our romance rewards gets posted to our account.

Allow 30 days for your nights to get credited to your RR account.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015