Default Tower Isles or Negril

Having a tough time picking one of the above resorts. It is a suprise trip for my wife who is turning 30. We are only going for 3 nights (work is busy but luckily we live in Florida so we aren't far away). She loves the beach and horseback riding. Which would you all suggest?

Tough one. CN has the beach and CTI has the horseback riding included. You could stay at CN and then take a trip with your own money that is horseback riding. Otherwise you might decide which would be more important to her and choose that resort. Good luck and good for you surprising your wife. I always secretly wish my hubby would do something like that for me.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

CTI has horse riding included and CN does not.

Also the flight that is showing up in my package is having me fly in late in the day. Anyway to change that on the couples sight to be earlier?

Horseback riding is only included at CTI, so that could help narrow down your choice.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Ok so I figured the flight info and got an earlier arrival date. I also decided to say screw it and go with my first intuition and went with CTI and not CN. Got a Deluxe Waterview room (ocean and island view). Can't wait. This is the first vacation (however mini) we have had in years

The beaches in Negril are MUCH nicer. They have the softer sand and you can walk out in the water alot further than in Ocho Rios. We've been to both resorts, over all CN is the better choice for what we like. We're in our mid 30's and just had more fun at CN.

I have just returned from TI but haven't been to Negril. I'm pretty sure that the horseback riding excursion is only included (free) at Couples Tower Isle. However, if your wife is really a beach person, you may like the Negril resorts better because the resorts sit on actual strips of beaches. The beach at TI is private to the resort and sort of man made.

Being from Florida also, I'm using to taking long walks along the coastline and you definitely can't do that at TI - it would probably take a minute to walk from one end of the beach to the other, tops. On the plus side, it's quiet and you don't have any vendors, but you are limited to staying on the resort because both sides are completely blocked off.

CTI has horse back riding included and CN does not offer it.

Pick a Negril resort if she loves the beach. She can also do horseback riding too.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony20031 View Post
    Having a tough time picking one of the above resorts. It is a suprise trip for my wife who is turning 30. We are only going for 3 nights (work is busy but luckily we live in Florida so we aren't far away). She loves the beach and horseback riding. Which would you all suggest?
    What your wife loves kinda splits the difference between CTI & CN.

CTI offers horseback riding as part of their inclusive package. CN's beach is bigger and the water/sand/conditions are generally considered superior in Negril than the beaches of Ocho Rios. If the beach outweighs the riding, but she still would like to ride, you could pay for it as an excursion at CN.

All in all, I understand your dilemma. We had a similar dilemma, but being we had 11 days to kill for our vacation, we ended up choosing both of these resorts for our stay.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

If you want to do horseback riding for free, go with CTI. Especially if you are going for only 3 days.
    Kristen

If she loves the beach, then go to Negril!!!