Hybrid View

Default Fitness Classes at CTI & Sans Souci

My husband and I are looking into visiting one of the Ocho Rios resorts after 6 trips to CSA just to try something new and see a different side of Jamaica. We both like to work out in the mornings and he has gotten back into tennis after our last trip to CSA this last November, after years away from the sport. Could anyone tell us if CTI and/or Sans Souci has fitness equipment (treadmills, ellipticals, etc) and if tennis round robins/clinics are available? Not a deal breaker, but would be nice. Thanks for the help!

Not sure about your tennis question, but both CTI & CSS have airconditioned fitness rooms with all the well maintained equipment you are looking for

the both have gyms and they both have organized tennis lessons and competions.

Thanks so much -- hubby will be happy!

Default about the tennis

I hearde yesterday from a gal who has been a fitness instructor st CTI in the past that the tennis courts are across the street from the hotel and that they have raquets, balls and pros available. She said if you just want to play you can do that and it is included. If you want a lesson, that is extra, she thinks.
    Anyway, it was one of my questions as well so thought I would share what I found out.