Default Golf Club Rental at CSA

We are leaving for CSA in 23 days. I can not wait. The best part - my boyfriend has no idea.

Wondering if golf clubs can be rented at CSA or at the local course. Not sure I want to pay to fly his clubs there for 18 holes....

23 very long days.......

Quote Originally Posted by withadash View Post
    We are leaving for CSA in 23 days. I can not wait. The best part - my boyfriend has no idea.

Wondering if golf clubs can be rented at CSA or at the local course. Not sure I want to pay to fly his clubs there for 18 holes....

23 very long days.......
    Withadash,
    Nice of you to surprise him with the trip. You may find that once there you will not want to leave to go play golf. However, if you do,
    the local course Negril Hills does rent clubs and they are OK, not top quality but playable. Just remember, although it states that golf is included, there are fees. Carts are extra (and necessary due to hills) rentals are extra, caddies are mandatory and extra

Have fun, Mick

we just went in april on our 3rd trip. went golfing still cost me about 100 bucks. I am glad I did it. I would not do it again. After the 4th hole I had enough. I was really hot. To hot for golf for me.
    have a good time.