Hybrid View

Default Get your first hug at the Couples airport lounge...Hugs

Tired from your flight?
    Need a cold drink,smile and a hug?

Well,Ava at the Couples lounge will take great care of you.

Ava is a real dedicated and loyal Couples employee that truly loves the guests of Couples.

Please seek Ava out in the Couples airport lounge and give her a Hi and Hug from Tommywommy.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; August 8th, 2010 at 04:23 PM.

This makes me sad that we don't get to enjoy the couples lounge. We are coming from a resort in Montego Bay straight to Swept Away, so we miss out on the lounge and its staff.

JO&KO...

I suspect you won't be making THAT mistake again... j/k...

Enjoy!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

TommyWommy:

How long do you typically spend in the Couples Lounge before your shuttle comes for you? We land at 2:05 and are headed to CN.

Thanks for any info.
    Renee

Normal wait is barely enough to go to the restroom and catch a RedStripe or two at the bar. You'll spend far more time clearing Immigration & Customs than you will at the Couples Lounge.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

I have received very many hugs from this special lady and although she is greatly missed at CTI it will be wnderful knowing she will be there to give us of our very first when we arrive. Love you more AVA!!!!!!

Chris is correct about the time spent in the lounge.
    But since Ava is now in the lounge then I will spend more time there.
    Meeting Ava is worth it.

Chris...CSA now has a swim up pool.

Hugs

What I love about couples is that in 2007 we went to CTI for our honeymoon. Then in 2008 we could not go because of my first child being born. In 2009 we went to CTI again and the staff at the loung in the airport recognized me right away after 2 years. I am from Nebraska and I wear my Nebraska hat of course, right when they seen the hat the knew who I was and came up and said hi!! Not only that but when I arrived at the resort after 2 years mind you.....the first thing Byron says when I got off the bus is "Nebraska!!! Nice to see you again!!". The service you get from Couples is outstanding that is why we are booked again for 2010!!

Ok.....when I see Ava, I'm gonna give her a big ol' hug. So if she slaps me, I'm a-coming after YOU Tommy!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Tommy

Just saw Ava yesterday (Wednesday) and she sends her love. Saw Kerry Ann today and she misses you.
    Really windy today but sunny. Haven't see Karen yet, will give her a hug for you, but after mine.

John

John..I know you are enjoying all the hugs you are getting.

Thanks for giving out hugs for me.

Aww...Ava,Kerry Ann and Karen..Three of Jamaica's sweetest and prettiest young ladies...I'll see them all in April.

Hugs

Tommy

Saw Karen Friday morning and gave her my hug first then yours. I'll let them all know you'll be here in April.

Free Hugs...Yes,you can get an outstanding FREE HUG from Ava at the Couples airport lounge.

Be sure to seek out AVA at the Couples lounge and give her a Hi and Hug for Tommywommy.

Hugs from 10 0 C

YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY It's Ava time.

What a way to start your wonderful Couples trip!!!!
    Meet Couples' best known employee..AVA
    Ava meets and greets more guests of Couples and any other ten employees combined..Ava's beautiful warm smile will put you into the Couples mood.

Please seek Ava out and give her a hug for Tommywommy