Thread: What is SSB?

Default What is SSB?

I have seen people mention SSB in several posts on these message boards. I'm a newbie...just booked our first Couples vacation and first Jamaican vacation. I can not find what SSB stands for. Help!

SSB is SunSet Beach at Couples Sans Souci. It's the Au Naturel beach for nude sunbathing.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Sun Set Beach-Au Naturel.............it is awesome.

SunSetBeach At Couples Sans Souci. During the daytime, it is the Au Natural beach. After 5PM it is open to all for viewing (guess what) sunsets.

SSB is Sun Set Beach at Couples Sans Souci. It is a AN, nude beach, until 5 pm when it opens up to everyone.
    Irie Mon

Sunset Beach- Sans Soucis' nude beach and my home for a week in less than two!

Sunset Beach. It is the nudist beach at CSS

Sunset Beach at CSS. It's the AN beach during the day. At 5:00 PM it is open to all to check out the sunset. Great bar & pool. It's also where they have the disco night after the beach party.

It is the nude beach at Sans Souci.

SSB stands for Sunset Beach. It is part of CSS. During the day it is for Au Naturel Sunbathing. It has a swim up bar, pool, jacuzzi and of course beach. At about 5:00 any one from the resort can come over to watch the sunset.
    Vicky

It's Sunset Beach at Couples San Souci - It's A/N beach during the day & for everyone after 4:00 (I believe) to go with clothes on & watch the sunset.
    Julie

SSB stands for Sunset Beach. During the day until 5 PM SSB is the au natural beach @ CSS. At 5 PM it opens to everyone so they can enjoy the beautiful Jamaican sunsets.

Question? Do you have to be fully nude to go on that beach? I heard it is a really nice beach but not sure I want to go full monty.

Up until 5pm you have to be fully naked, except you can sit on a towel while having lunch at the grill or a drink at the bar. You should check out the comments on the AU Natural thread but you will find it is actually much easier to go An then you think. And once you do you will never visit the regular beach again.
    FONT="Verdana"]David and Jeanette, Nova Scotia[/FONT][/FONT]

Full Monty. It's a AN beach not a CO beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Relaxing on the beach View Post
    Question? Do you have to be fully nude to go on that beach? I heard it is a really nice beach but not sure I want to go full monty.
    During the day, yes, you have to be fully nude. It's a big area, so I would suggest going over early, get comfortable and you might surprise yourself at how liberating it can be. If you can't get comfortable, then pack up and go back to main beach. No problems.
    Vicky