Default Honeymoon CN or CSA?

Hey All,

New to the forum, been doing some research as to which location would be better for our honeymoon. The name Couples Swept Away certainly alludes to being the more attractive spot, but CN seems to have its benefits as it seems to offer more activities, more beach, and more nightlife, not that thats what I'm ultimately after.

The goal is to really find the most romantic place possible, where we feel like we can do some adventuring if we wanted, have some really nice picturesque dinners, have a few drinks here and there, enjoy a few late nights, but also enjoy several early mornings, etc.

I'm sure both will fit the criteria, just trying to figure out within the margins whats the better option.

Thoughts? Thanks!

Cn, deeper beach,CSA, much longer beach and more room to spread out.Both resorts have the same activities I think and nightlife is what you make or it so thats a wash. We got married at CSA and are saving for trip #4.Good luck deciding!

I think they would both fit what you're looking for.

However, CSA is actually more beach - it sits on 7 Mile Beach while CN sits in Bloody Bay. They each have the same nightlife, but CSA also has a nightclub. Both CN and CSA offer the same activities.

Here are some quick differences:
    CN - Sits in Bloody Bay which it shares with 3 other resorts and public beach access. Separate section of main beach used for nude sunbathing. Individual buildings throughout the resort for the rooms. All on beach level. Somewhat spread out. Huge main pool with swim-up bar. Rooms decorated in bright colors. Room service only in select room categories and it must be ordered a day in advance. All rooms have mini bars.

CSA - Sits on 7 mile beach. Separate buildings for rooms that are cabana like, dark wood and white linens. Resort is spread out along the beach but all on beach level. Only resort with rooms right on the beach where you can walk off your first floor patio into sand. Night Club. Some rooms do not have televisions or mini bars. 5 restaurants. No nude sunbathing option. Huge sports complex across the street.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Go with whichever one keeps popping up in your head. Whichever one makes you curious or intrigues you. My husband and I loved CSA and we will go back for our 2nd time this fall. Keep reading reviews and looking at pictures. One of them will stick out. Once it does, book it! Good luck.

Last March CN, not much going on at night (while we were there anyway)

Last week CSA, more of a night life

Have you thought about the Secret Rendezvous (i think that's what they call it)? They pick one for you, you find out where you are going a week or two before the trip. Just an idea
    We Loved CN and CSA. Good luck and enjoy