Default Any great couples going 6/14-6/19

My husband and I are making our first trip to Jamaica and would love to know of some other couples going to be there. Alot of people go in the winter and spring months, so I hope we picked a good time to go...We are so excited can't wait!!

What resort are you going to? We are headed to CSS June 18-26! We went to CSA 5 years ago and we can't wait to get back and see a new resort!!

Quote Originally Posted by Relaxing on the beach View Post
    My husband and I are making our first trip to Jamaica and would love to know of some other couples going to be there. Alot of people go in the winter and spring months, so I hope we picked a good time to go...We are so excited can't wait!!
    my sister in law is going in the middle of june not sure what dates. It would be hard to call them Great i would say mediocre at best

We are going to CSA June 13-17th.

we will be there then but we're not so great...

thomas

Quote Originally Posted by dnbmccann View Post
    What resort are you going to? We are headed to CSS June 18-26! We went to CSA 5 years ago and we can't wait to get back and see a new resort!!
    We will be at CSS. Staying in the Beachfront suites. Doesn't seem like too many people on here are going that time of year, maybe it will be quiet...except at happy hour !

This will be our first trip in 7 years with out our daughter....we are so excited. I am counting the months and days.

My wife and I will be there June14 -June 19....hoping to try SSB B)

me too..a little shy about it but excited, should be a cool experience.

Default Count down is on!

....we are so excited. I am counting the months and days.
    omg, Natalie... you started this in February!
    You guys must be half crazy with anticipation by now

[we just booked last week, so we have a much shorter time to get our Crazy on!]

Rick

Default 2 weeks

My wife and I are going to CSS 6/14-6/21. It'll be great to go back to the resort (and to SSB). This time last year we were 2 weeks from marriage and our Honeymoon at CSS. We were first timers at AN and we cant wait to get back. You will enjoy yourself, I promise.

cnjferg: We'll be there also 6/14-21. Where are you coming from?
    Brian & Diane

Me and my fiance get married 6/12 and leave for Jamaica 6/13 Newly wedds in our early 30's

Rocky-
    my husband and I are also 30 and can't wait to see ya there! 2 weeks from today we will be arriving in paradise!
    Tanline-
    We are coming from South Carolina!

Natalie and Jeff

Tanline: Coming from Roanoke, VA. We're flying from Dulles to Newark to MoBay. I think we get to MoBay at Noon on the 14th. Flying on Continental.

Chase & Jenny

We're leaving June 5 for Couples for our first time.

Chase & Jenny

Good new about our flight...Non-stop and only about 3hr 40 min, The bad news...we don't arrive at the resort until about 8pm (good ol' Lambert charters), how stinky! I'm guessing we'll head straight for the beach bar for Red Stripe and jerk chicken with our toes in the sand. See ya there.

We're arriving June 5 at Couples.

We will be at CSA June 13-20!!!! 12 days and counting!
    Jennifer

12 more days, we are leaving from Dallas Tx, arriving on 13th sometime after 5pm see you at the swim up bar!!
    Rocky-
    my husband and I are also 30 and can't wait to see ya there! 2 weeks from today we will be arriving in paradise!
    Tanline-
    We are coming from South Carolina!

Natalie and Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jenniebcmb View Post
    We will be at CSA June 13-20!!!! 12 days and counting!
    See you there we also will be arriving on the 13th at CSA see everyone at the swim up bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    See you there we also will be arriving on the 13th at CSA see everyone at the swim up bar.
    heck yea!!! Can't wait! what is your first drink going to be? i think i will probably have a dirty banana! We just noticed that the flight today from JFK to MBJ was delayed 4 hours!!! It was supposed to leave at 6:00am, didn't leave until 10:18. i hope that doesn't happen to ours. we are so looking forward to arriving at the resort early in the day!!
    Jennifer

Here is a link to the CSS June 2010 meet up thread. It lists couples going to CSS in June of 2010.
    http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=7857

Here is a link to the CSS June 2010 - Get To Know You thread. It is where couples going to CSS in June 2010 tell a little about themselves.
    http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=7701

Here is another thread called "Who's there June 2010".
    http://couplesjamaica.biz/mb/showthread.php?t=4847
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

We will be going to CSA for our honeymoon on june 13-19. Fly out from indianapolis at 7AM. This will be my first time flying and is my first "real" vacation. I am 24 and she is 22. We can't wait!!!!!