Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default April 2010 jump on board!!!

Ironranger

Posted on Thursday, June 04, 2009 - 08:13 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi all!

We are heading back to CN for our Second time April 3-14. The first time was a blast but for only 7 days. With the great special they are running, we will be there for 11 days. !!!!!!
    Artfrancine

Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 06:48 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoping to return to CN in April for our 25th anniversary (married at COR 4/16/85)... keeping our fingers and toes crossed...

Enjoy your trip and all the wonderful anticipation!!

A & F
    Rdyjmjm

Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 07:35 am:

Jean and I will be there 4-10-2010 thru 4-18-2010 to celebrate our 30th.

Come on all you April Fools It's JAMAICA TIME!

Malory

Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 03:58 pm:

We will be there April 5-April 12 on our Honeymoon. This is our first trip to CN or any Couples Resort for that matter and we can't wait. See you then!
    Rdyjmjm

Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 07:49 pm:

Malory

Since you are on your honeymoon and this is your first trip to Jamaica just tell them drinks are on me!

Hope to meet you.

Plan on a 3rd visit to CN from Mar 26-Apr 4....long time away, but worth it

LisaPat

You must be a dedicated April Fool.

Got a hat or visor for the occasion?

Attachment 286
    All the profits go to the ISSA Foundation.
    I have plenty of hats and a few visors left over.
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; July 18th, 2009 at 07:14 AM.

No hats/visors...we just have the ordinary goofy tourist variety

These hats and visors are available for sale and the entire profits will be given to the ISSA Foundation.

Hats $15 Visors $15 plus shipping and handling $7.50.
    Limited supply of visors remain (3)

Hats are available 2 for $25 plus S & H

Contact RDYJMJM@YAHOO.COM for details
    Paypal payment available

We will be returning to CN for the 4th time on Apr 28 - May 5. Celebrating our 10th anniversary. Might have to book another one before that! 290 something days is too long.....Mike and Amanda

We're booked April 3-10th. This will be our 6th visit to Couples and are 5x CN.

We're booking our honeymoon at CN April 19-26th!

Default Woo Hoo

Second trip to Couples 4/18/-26 2010. First trip was 9/07 and we stayed at what was then Ocho Rios. Had a hard time deciding which resort but decided to try other end of the island. Can't wait!

I'm still plugging the sale of these hats. I have lots left over.

The OFFICIAL APRIL FOOLS HATS.

These are collector items. Available on a limited basis and while supplies last.

100% of the sale of these hats goes to the ISSA Foundation. That's right! 100%

Attachment 1245
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; September 12th, 2009 at 02:29 PM.

Default We arrive April 2--------14th CN

We are coming back after our first Jamaican Vacation at CN. We were there April 4-11 2009 to renew our wedding vows after 25 years....we are hooked on CN. We stay in a suite in Building 8 on the 3rd floor...it was fantastic, the only negative is we only spent a week. This time we will be there for 12 nights.....hopefully we can get our suite in building 8.....for us it was a perfect location.......! We purchased our April fools hats prior to arriving our first time....so we are well equipped...... adice for first timers, leave half of what you are bring home. We packed way to much....might make it this next time with only carry-ons.....! Can't wait!!

Jay & Susan

ironranger

We come in on the 10th so be looking for a neon green hat.

Default March 2008 Eric & Melissa

I Guess we qualify for april as well,,,I will be easy to find if you know where the pool bar is

When: 3-27---4-3
    Who: Eric & Melissa
    Kids: Mckenna 3yrs, Mason and Mya 6 months
    Favorite Drink: Me= Miller Lite, humming birds. her= fruity
    Favorite resort: CN of course 6x CN and once to COR(CTI)
    Networks: FaceBook, Myspace
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by DougRenee View Post
    We're booked April 3-10th. This will be our 6th visit to Couples and are 5x CN.
    Hi Mom & Dad I will try not to drink up all the Miller lite on You

Go ahead and enjoy yourself and drink all the Miller Lite you can and we'll take care of the little ones. When your done partying, we'll take over. I'm sure we'll need it after playing with the kids. Only three of these are Eric's, the other two are his brothers, age 3 years and younger.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hi Doug and Renee, Terrific Pic- All the kids look Great!! Can't believe how big the twins got - guess that happens, huh?LOL...
    Sounds like you are going to need the April vac - ENJOY!!
    Art xo Francine

Default First Timers and Surprise 10th Anniversary Trip - shhhh!

We'll be there April 25 - May 1 celebrating our 10th anniversary. This is a TOTAL surprise, as my hubby has absolutely NO idea I have this planned ...

Grandparents keeping kids - check!
    Hubby's boss getting hubby to get a passport for "work" - check!
    CN booked - check!

I am so excited I can hardly stand it! 220 days and counting ...
    Whoo - hoo!
    Kelly

Artfrancine.... It's Angie Mary! I so hope that dates you mentioned April 3-14 still hold true!!!! We booked our trip for the 8th through the 12th and we are bringing two couples with us! We can't wait to see you!!!!

Default Artfrancine!

It's Angie Mary! I hope the dates you mentioned above still hold true!!! We booked our trip for the 8th - 12th and we're bringing two other couples along with us. We can't wait to see you again!

Hi Angie Mary,
    Finally figured out why you thought our dates are the 3rd thru 14th.... That's not us - I think that's Ironranger....
    When someone copied and pasted they put our name right under Ironranger....
    If we are lucky enough to be at CN in April it would not be until mid-month - our 25th Anniversary is the 16th so we would just be arriving at that time, maybe the day before....

So sorry that it showed up on the board this way - really really want to see you and Keanu!!!! Maybe another time?

You, Keanu and your friends are going to have such a GREAT Time - but we know it just won't be the same w/o us LOL!!!

XO XO
    Art xo Francine

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJoel View Post
    Artfrancine.... It's Angie Mary! I so hope that dates you mentioned April 3-14 still hold true!!!! We booked our trip for the 8th through the 12th and we are bringing two couples with us! We can't wait to see you!!!!
    Hi Angie Mary - This was our post....
    Artfrancine

Posted on Friday, June 05, 2009 - 06:48 pm:

Hoping to return to CN in April for our 25th anniversary (married at COR 4/16/85)... keeping our fingers and toes crossed...

Enjoy your trip and all the wonderful anticipation!!

A & F

Unfortuntely when Jim copied it he ran the different posts and names together.....
    Art xo Francine

Heading to CN for the first time in April 2010 as well...We will be there from the 16th-24th....I am looking forward to all the fun everyone is talking about

Default Just kickin back in the Jamaican Sun

Celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in Paradise on 4/12 to 4/20.
    This will be our first time to Jamaica. We live in Illinois {close to the Wisconsin border} and we will be at the end of the winter season. Winters here have gotten very long to where it stretches into early Spring. It's not uncommon to get snow in April. Soooooo, we will be eagerly anticipating our crash dive into summer weather at CN.

Lookin forward to kickin back in the Jamaican Sun and having a FABULOUS time

Booked our 7 night stay last week...April 24-31 ..cannot get here fast enough!!

Now make sure if you're at CN April 10th thru the 18th and you see these 2 ole April Fools that you say hello.

Attachment 3115
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; January 13th, 2010 at 07:04 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast