Thread: July 4th - 11th

Default July 4th - 11th

Any party people going the week of July 4th? Is Independence Day Celebrated at the resorts since it's not their independence?

We will be arriving the 9th and leaving the 16th.

we will be there the 3rd through the 10th

July 2nd thru july 11th for us and we can't wait!

We will be there July 2-9th. We LOVE this place! See you there
    Mariann and Jimmy

We'll be there the 7/2 to 10th. I plan on at least wearing something red/white/blue understated on the 4th; but sure don't want to appear as the ugly American since it's really not a Jamaican holiday. has anyone been there before over the 4th and have suggestions? Does the resort recognize it?

We were there last year on the 4th. I think they had little American flags set around the food areas but nothing real big. It will be fabulous to be at CN on the 4th again. Can't wait!

We also will be at CN on these dates...hope to meet up with you.

Hey Mickann
    sounds great - we look forward to meeting up with you too.

Hey MickAnn - 59 days yahoo........

Default I am so excited!

I am really looking forward to this vacation and celebration of our 30th wedding anniversary.

Default 40 long days

Hey Mickann -
    we're counting them down.....40 days from today...So looking forward to the red flag service. Can't wait to celebrate our anniversaries and birthdays with you!!! Mickann and us are traveling together with our other friends Pattie and Mike; we are all looking forward to meeting our fellow July vacationers.

My busband and I will be there July 5th - July 11th! We are so excited! Hope to meet all of you then!

Jenny & Jim

3rd through the 10th for us! and the 7th is my 42nd b-day! drinks are on me!

Yahoo - 10 days and counting. Just coming out of one of the most stressful weeks of my entire life and CANNOT wait to park myself in the beautiful surroundings of CN and let it all go. We'll buy round 2

Default July 6-9 First Timers

I know, it's not as long a visit as it should be, but we are looking so forward to this trip. I can't until tomorrow!

Phil and Jill