Default May 26 - June 1, 2010 CSA - who else?!

We are from Wisconsin and are going to CSA from May 26th - June 1st!!!! Who else is gonna be there?! I cannot wait any longer!

Default Another Cheesehead!

We are from Wisconsin, too, and will be there from May 22-29th. Getting married on the beach on May 27th. See you there! Can't wait!!!

Where are you from in Wisconsin? Greenfield, here, just outside of Milwaukee. :-)

More Wisconsin in the house that week.... May22-30! Kaukauna here... See you there!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Wow lots of Wisconsin that week!! My boyfriend and I live downtown Milwaukee right now, but I am originally from Mukwonago (if you know where that is ).

Wife and I will be there 5/27-6/3 coming from md........

We will be there May 27 - June 3. Live in McHenry, IL. Last 2 years have stayed at CN...this year CSA here we come! Celebrating a Birthday (May 30) and 5 year Anniversary (June 1)!
    Can't wait to go back Home!
    Lauri

Hi everybody... I'm Brenda Thompson, my husband (Leo and I) are so excited!!! We'll be there from May 28th - June 1st. It's our second visit and we definitely can't wait! First time was for Sister's wedding, this time is purely OUR TIME! Looking forward to GET PLENTY OF ACKEE, RED STRIPE but most of all that BEAUTIFUL SEA!!!
    Last edited by granmommybeena421; April 23rd, 2010 at 03:30 PM. Reason: none...

Hi, my husband and I live in Dallas and we will be there from May 29 to June 5. We cant wait. We have been married for over ten years, traveled all over the world, but first time for a true beach vacay! We havent even gone on little three day ones. So excited. Hope to meet some of you there!!!

Hi me an my wife toni will be there may 22-29 . We are from texas an go to jamaica at least once a year . Maybe we will see u there. Lcm