Hybrid View

Default Thinking of going to CTI...

So the husband and I are thinking of going to CTI and would love some feed back from those who have been....Thanks

Don't think, just go! CTI is amazing! What would you like to know?

We honeymooned there in 2002, got hooked, have returned every year since and been to all of the Couples. We're headed back to CTI in 40 days!!! And have already booked a CTI/CSA split for 2011.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Liz80 View Post
    So the husband and I are thinking of going to CTI and would love some feed back from those who have been....Thanks
    It's very nice.

Not to steal from the original question, but Amy may I ask if you book directly from Couples or if you go through a travel agent? I am also looking into CTI for my Dec wedding and I am having trouble with travel agents being able to get airfare for that far in advance. I'm starting to get really worried about booking.

Quote Originally Posted by rgeorges10 View Post
    Not to steal from the original question, but Amy may I ask if you book directly from Couples or if you go through a travel agent? I am also looking into CTI for my Dec wedding and I am having trouble with travel agents being able to get airfare for that far in advance. I'm starting to get really worried about booking.
    We used to book with a TA but now go directly through Couples. However, we NEVER book as a package and always books our flights separately. For us, it's cheaper this way. We always go in April, so the hotel is cheapest the further out we can book (I've already booked for 2011). But the flights don't drop until around the January before, so we wait until then and buy our flights.

For a December 2010 trip, you should have no trouble getting flights. Airlines allow you to book around 300 days in advance. Where are you flying from?

You can also email me (amy.welch@hotmail.com) if that would help.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

Default Feedback

My aunt and uncle go every year to CSA and love love love it. So I just really wanted to know what others thought of CTI since the remodel was done.

My aunt and uncle go every year to CSA and love love love it. So I just really wanted to know what others thought of CTI since the remodel was done.
    We've been to both CTI and CSA (as well as CN and CSS). We're headed back to CTI in 39 days! And have already booked a CTI/CSA split for 2011. We love them both!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

We just returned from CTI and cannot stop thinking about it. It was wonderful. We used to go to Couples Swept Away but I think we might be returning to CTI in the future as the service was unbelievable. The layout is perfect and easy to navigate. The beach, pools, bars, restaurants, etc. were top notch. Don't hesitate. Even check the reviews on Trip Advisor as you will be hard pressed to find a negative thing written about CTI.
    Sharon "gravysgal"

My husband and I have been 4 times in 8 years (with trips to CN in between). We loved CTI (used to be Ocho Rios) before her renovation and love her after! You will truly enjoy every minute in paradise and be hooked on becoming part of our Couples family. Go for it!

CTI is an outstanding resort..Peggy and I can not wait to return.

GO.RELAX.ENJOY CTI.

Hugs

We are headed for CTI in 2 days! Husband and I have been to CSS and CSA previously. Would be happy to post a review for you, or answer any questions when we return. My son and his girlfriend are travelling with us this year and they picked CTI out of the 4 resorts. For them it was partially the cost (they are on a tighter budget than us and CTI is the most affordable of the 4) but to them, CTI looked just as inviting as the other resorts. Good luck choosing!

Many of the nice folks in here post a review of their trips at the various resorts, so keep checking the board and you'll see plenty on stays at CTI, including several from the past couple of weeks. We'll be there in April and I intend to post a full review, so you can look for that as well.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

We have been sveral times and of the three we've tried CTI is our favorite. You can't go wrong, it just had a 30 million dollar renovation and the staff are the absolute best. This year in October when we return there will be at least 16 of us returning from last year. That's how good it is, you meet such great people. Don't delay, just book and have a great time.

Amy is right...don't think, just go. However, here are some things to consider.....
    (1) Make sure you can plan to go again next year, if you can't, the pain of not going back will be excrutiating!!
    (2) Try to go for at least 7 nights, anything less and you will suffer severe depression from having to leave so soon.
    (3) Be willing to block off a certain amount of time to spend on this message board. After you return, this is your best connection to still being there and it will certainly dominate a portion of your life.

My wife and I have been very fortuneate in the fact that we have travelled to Costa Rica (4 trips), Mexico (many trips), and Europe (7 trips). I will tell you this, all of those trips have been to different places, hotels, sites, etc. We have been to Jamaica four times...all COUPLES (3 CTI and 1 Negril).....we now plan a Couples trip every June. It is such a special place and I wish I could adequately describe it for you, but all I can say is YOU need to EXPERIENCE it. The resort, the staff, the other guests, the activities, the food, the grounds....they are all like nothing you have ever been around.
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Amy nailed it just go and you will not be disappointed. We went two weeks ago for the first time and can not quit talking about our trip to CTI is was simply amazing. Just go....

I would suggest you search the forums for reviews.. I wrote up a review from my trip last November.. don't want to retype the whole thing for you.. but it was awesome!

Look at pictures and read the reviews to get an idea if it's the right fit for you!

And tower island is amazing!

By now Liz80, I hope you have the idea that CTI is a wonderful place. It is. That's why, in 44 days, we will return for our 29 visit. It really does keep getting better.

richie