Default Countdown to CN is 00:00

Enjoying our time at CN. From landing at MoBay and landing in Negril with TimAir it was 1 hour 55 minutes. 45 minutes was wating for our luggage.

When we checked in, we got upgraded to a oceanview room (we are at the Passionate Love level). Got all our Spa & Gift Shop vouchers and tee shirts.

Very early Thursday morning, while sleeping, a big thunder and lighting storm passed. Very windy today, but sunny.

More to follow...

you are the first person I have ever read/heard that did get your RR room upgrade ... I am not so hopeful as the resort is completely booked during the dates we will be there (4/17 - 4/22). Just out of curiosity, is there really much of a difference between the garden view and the oceanview, especially now since the garden view rooms all have mini bars? I seems to me the only difference between those room categories is the location, and I can't imagine that is even that different between the two.

Wow........ that's a long wait for luggage

IrieDreaming- The rooms are the same inside. The biggest diff would be the garden rooms are set back a little further from the beach. Lets face it. the rooms are just a big closet with a shoer for the most part. Not that they are not cumfy! Just that you dont spend much time there except showering and changing clothes and well..ya know.

Hi
    I am so envious of you!!!!! I am also very interested in your getting that room upgrade. Through Romance Rewards(Passionate Level), we also are hoping to get a room upgrade. What building and room are you in and can you find out which rooms are considered Ocean View? Do you like your room? Is it better than a Garden View room? Have a WONDERFUL time. When you get a chance, we'd love to hear from you again.
    Mariann

IrieDreaming

We are in building 7 on the first floor. We can see part of the ocean and the room looks like a gardenview room inside. We like to sit outside after dinner at night and you really can't see the ocean. Pictures to follow when we get home.

Friday the wind died down a little but the water was still rough. Went to CSA an met Sue & Bill from NH and their friends.

Saturday was back to normal, little waves. Still sunny and hot, hot, hot..

Quote Originally Posted by Jimnmariann View Post
    Hi
    I am so envious of you!!!!! I am also very interested in your getting that room upgrade. Through Romance Rewards(Passionate Level), we also are hoping to get a room upgrade. What building and room are you in and can you find out which rooms are considered Ocean View? Do you like your room? Is it better than a Garden View room? Have a WONDERFUL time. When you get a chance, we'd love to hear from you again.
    Mariann
    Mariann, I think you asked on a different post which buildings were deluxe oceanview and I think it is primarily buildings 7 and 8. We were there in November and in building 8(room 8301) and it was AWESOME. A great corner room, third floor overlooking the wedding gazebo and pond. We had a great view of the beach, from a distance but still beautiful. It was worth the money.

Cleversole - Thank you for your post. That is exactly what I wanted to hear.