Default CSA Beachfront Suites

Does anyone know which buildings are the Beachfron Suits? There in the 2 story buildings. I have a map that CSW gives out with all the builds numbered. Would hate to book one and end upright next to the Palms

They are the 2 story units directly on the beach. The 3 story units are the beach front verandah suites.

You can't book a specific building, just a Category, but the BFS aren't that close to the Palms anyway.

I have been looking for a map like that. What is CSW? I was also looking for one for CSS. Are there any online?

The BFS's are in the 2-story buildings. You want to try to get one in the center of the resort if possble. These have the large single rooms on the first landing and are away from the noise of the Palms. It all depends on what is available at check in. Good luck.

Default beachfront room at csa

just got back from Swept Away- 15th visit! Always stay in the "older" rooms and prefer the downstairs. This year we were in 1128, it is in the middle. Problem is, if you go to bed early, the Friday beach party will be going on right in front of the room. My favorites rooms are 2134 and 2136. Even though they don't guarantee rooms, you can still request them,and when you get there, if you don't like your room you can try to change in a day or so.

" What is CSW? "

She probably meant to say CSA....here is the map

http://images.jontara.multiply.com/a...Dec%202006.pdf

We had a beachfront verandah suite and it was fabulous! Step right out onto the beach almost. It was great hanging out on the verandah.

WandA, thanks for the map, I've been looking for one that would print.

Ops CSW should be CSA

I have the maps for CSA and CSS if anyone would like them (amy.welch@Hotmail.com).

If you have the map, the Beachfronts are buildings #29,34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 40, 41. The Beachfront Verandahs are #42, 43, 44 and 45.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

lol I thought I was really missing something and CSW was some sort of travel agent I should know about or something. Is there a map like this for CSS too? I have been looking for something like this. Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by melody View Post
    lol I thought I was really missing something and CSW was some sort of travel agent I should know about or something. Is there a map like this for CSS too? I have been looking for something like this. Thanks so much!
    I have maps for CSS if you email me (amy.welch@Hotmail.com). I've posted them on here before but they end up being too small to see the details and building numbers.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I always have, and always will, refer to SweptAway with the honor and respect she deserves by spelling out her name. SweptAway takes no shortcuts for us, and I'll always pay back in kind!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Chris, respeck mon. tis Swept Away for sure.

Randy

Thanks for the map! My husband and I will be taking our first trip to CSA in September and we are so excited . We are booked in a beachfront verandah suite and it's nice to see where our room will be (approximately).

I've been looking for a map like this!

Do the balconies on the BFS's all face the ocean, or is it possible to have a BFS that faces the back of the building? We're hoping to book on vacation tomorrow and as of right now are looking to book a BFS.

The big wraparounds ALL face the ocean, as do the more atrium-like porches. The only exceptions, where the balconies do not face the ocean, are those awkward third rooms in the buildings with the big wraparound porch rooms. Those have small balconies (smaller, for sure, than the wraparounds, but smaller than even the atrium-type) which face into the gardens. You can see the ocean from them, but they're not facing that way.

Quote Originally Posted by cambed View Post
    I've been looking for a map like this!

Do the balconies on the BFS's all face the ocean, or is it possible to have a BFS that faces the back of the building? We're hoping to book on vacation tomorrow and as of right now are looking to book a BFS.
    They don't all "face" the ocean. Many of them are on an angle so they don't face the ocean at all. Our building was at a 45 degree angle and we were in the front. The balconies all had a view of the beach but it was not head on. The inside of our room had a good view too, the room on the other side had a view of the grounds. I am sure it was much quieter though.