Default CSS one bedroom ocean suite location

Does anyone know where these rooms (one bedroom ocean suite) are located. I went with the deluxe ocean verandah because I wanted to be way up on the cliffs part of the area, I wanted to have to walk as many steps and as much as possible too (we are both fitness junkies). But I would prefer the one bedroom suite.

We are staying in the one bedroom ocean suite and I have been told that they are pretty far up there, of which I am glad, too. It'll be our first time at Couples so I have been living on these boards lately LOL!

The one bedroom oceans are located in the higher buildings. We stayed in Building G when we were there and it's all the way at the top. I'd be happy to share a map of the resort with the room locations if that would help (amy.welch@hotmail.com).
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Building F is closest to the top, next to the Lobby.
    If you come out of the Lobby by the entrance and make a left, that's Building F. The views are incredible as you can see up into the hills of Ochi and out to sea as well.
    You can also enjoy some of the nightly entertainment ( by the upper pool ) from your balcony- order up dinner and champagne.