Default I did it! I did it! Woohoo!!!

Well it is official we are booked for Couples Negril! Okay to be fair it's not until August 1, 2011...BUT WE ARE BOOKED!!!! Can you feel my excitement??? We also booked our brother and sister-in-laws too!!! A new set of what will surely become repeaters like us! The countdown may be long...BUT WE HAVE A COUNTDOWN!!!! WOOHOO!!!! CN....I LOVE YOU! ;D
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Woohoo!!!!! Maybe we will see you there, we have not commited yet for next year. I am concentrating on my count down for this year. I will raise a glass to you when I get there. 151 days to go.

Default Oh YEAH!

Congratulations!!! The countdown is part of the fun. No matter what else sucks until then, you just think to yourself... "Yeah this sux but Jamaica SoOn CoMe!!!"
    Then you find yourself like me with two months left and both my computer monitors at work are Jamaica pics and I listen to reggae all day.
    My buddy at work jokes that my computer is on vacation already.
    Congratulations on booking and enjoy, embrace, revel in your countdown because it will get here, it will feel much too short, and you'll end up missing the excitement of the countdown almost as much as you miss the trip.
    I had my honeymoon last year at CoupNegril and had a BLAST!
    Hope you have just as much fun!
    -mIkE

YAY Congratulations!

I AM VERY EXCITED FOR ALL OF YOU..

CN..Couples Negril..Probably the very best resort in Jamaica.

Stay excited...Yay you
    Last edited by Tommywommy; August 8th, 2010 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by airbell96 View Post
    Well it is official we are booked for Couples Negril! Okay to be fair it's not until August 1, 2011...BUT WE ARE BOOKED!!!! Can you feel my excitement??? We also booked our brother and sister-in-laws too!!! A new set of what will surely become repeaters like us! The countdown may be long...BUT WE HAVE A COUNTDOWN!!!! WOOHOO!!!! CN....I LOVE YOU! ;D
    LOL - now there's a major case of enthusiam if I ever saw one! good for you guys. I remember when I booked for our Couples debut trip, it was at that point more than 10 months away. Now we're only 6 weeks from departure. The time really does seem to fly by, so hang in there and soon enough it will happen.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

The best thing is ---the anticipation is ALMOST as great as the vacation itself. You are going to love CN!

Congrats on your booking. It does feel great to set a date!
    Rick and Christina

CONGRATULATIONS

WELCOME to the family of Coupleholics.

Thank you so much all! We are actually repeaters to CN, the newbies are the in-laws...This is why I am so SUPER EXCITED!!!! I know what I am missing...the beautiful beach, the wonderful staff, and of course...Other couples we meet with each visit...This is what we love so much about CN! The friends you make at CN are for LIFE! WOOHOO!!!!!!! Much love to all....CN soon come...
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

Quote Originally Posted by airbell96 View Post
    ....Good deal. Y'all are going to have so much fun.