Default It's FINALLY HERE!!

Well, my hair is cut, my teeth are clean, my general physical hygiene has been handled, my bags are packed, and I've had my pizza. Just need to sleep and it will be time to go! The car picks us up at 4:45 a.m. Tuesday. COUPLES CTI, here we come. Yay!!!Sun_princess

Default Sun_Princess

I have to laugh as I read your thread! In just 18 sleeps, I'll be going thru my list like you did of what you've accomplished in order to go away. Mine will read...haircut, pedicure, tanned, bags packed, son & pets situated and I'VE HAD MY PIZZA fix! As for "sleep", we have to leave the house by 3:00am to get to the airport for our early flight of 6:00am.

CONGRATULATIONS - Lucky you - DAY ONE of a fabulous trip I'm sure!!!

are you supposed to eat pizza before you leave??...haha =)

who can sleep the night before you leave??????????

Quote Originally Posted by redinthehead View Post
    Not me...not for a couple nights before but no chance at all the night before...like a kid before Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by redinthehead View Post
    My problem will be the next morning, not that previous night. We're taking the red eye out of LA (exactly two months from tonite), so we're flying all night. Then an almost 5 hour stopover in Miami, as in Yuck City. It will only be a problem tho for me. Freaking Rosa can sleep anywhere, anytime. I swear she could even fall asleep standing up if she wouldn't fall over.

BTW Princess, that was a great post - we can tell you're ready!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

I can never sleep before a trip...we are actually spending the night in the Hilton in O'hare so we don't have to get up so early and drive

Too funny. We leave in the morning to head to Minneapolis and will overnight there before heading to CSA on Thursday and guess what...we had pizza for dinner tonight. Suitcases are at the door and time to try to get some sleep.

I cracked up too! TOO Funny!!! We ALWAYS Have Pizza the night before we leave for vacation!!!
    Have a WONDERFUL Time!!!
    Art xo Francine

Default Wow - us too!

Hi all,

Funny! We always have pizza the night before too! Seems the refrigerator is always empty, and who wants to cook??

What a GREAT way to start your vacations!
    Beergirl

Quote Originally Posted by Beergirl View Post
    Hi all,

Funny! We always have pizza the night before too! Seems the refrigerator is always empty, and who wants to cook??

What a GREAT way to start your vacations!
    Beergirl
    We always have pizza too..combo of not having much else and not wanting to leave leftovers in the fridge while we are gone. Also have pizza on the night we come back alot of times too. Couples has helped the pizza business too!

Sun_Princess - why did you guys decide CTI? I made reservations for CTI for my Honeymoon but thinking maybe CSS is better then CTI...let me know what you guys think. THANK YOU!

jumpman2382: The reason we go to CTI is because: 1) Without a doubt, it's the staff. They are the best, and we love every one of them. 2)it was the one we originally chose back in 2002 3)we were married there in 2003, and 4)We met some wonderful people there who live in the UK and we meet every year.

We're on day 10 and have 4 more to go. We're doing a day trip to Sans Souci today. We've been there twice. Looking forward to yet another wonderful day in paradise.

Keep your excitement up as your own trip comes closer.

Happy day, happy me Sun_princess
    Last edited by Sun_princess; February 20th, 2010 at 09:24 AM.

Enjoy the rest of your time Sun_Princess, it flies by.......

Default It's FINALLY HERE!!

This is it! Maybe 3 - 4 hrs. sleep tonight and then we head to the Pgh. airport in the snow. Yes, it's still snowing - 3 inches so far. We are soooo ready to land in Jamaica and be rid of the winter clothes. Bags are packed, PIZZA and pierogis tonight for dinner(no meat). It's all good!!!