Default Paid in full Happy dance!

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Paid in full, bank account depleted, but that means paradise is closer.... What better than 3 of my oldest closest friends and their husbands joining us? Well add Tommywommy & Peggyweggy, Alan & Sharon, Anjalah & Eric, for starters! Then there are new friends we haven't met yet..... Bonnie & Mike, hoping and praying to finally meet Denise as well as several others.....Then there is the group at CTI, we get to see on Trading Places days, Diane & Eric, Richie and Sylvia, Bruce & Kelli. It is amazing how many people you meet along the way, share a bond with and can't wait to see again or meet for the first time.........

We are gonna have a great time everyone!!!! 51 days and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzambo View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Paid in full, bank account depleted, but that means paradise is closer.... What better than 3 of my oldest closest friends and their husbands joining us? Well add Tommywommy & Peggyweggy, Alan & Sharon, Anjalah & Eric, for starters! Then there are new friends we haven't met yet..... Bonnie & Mike, hoping and praying to finally meet Denise as well as several others.....Then there is the group at CTI, we get to see on Trading Places days, Diane & Eric, Richie and Sylvia, Bruce & Kelli. It is amazing how many people you meet along the way, share a bond with and can't wait to see again or meet for the first time.........

We are gonna have a great time everyone!!!! 51 days and counting.
    Funny you should post this, Marie. I'm waiting for normal business hours, then calling to make our final payment today!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Funny you should post this, Marie. I'm waiting for normal business hours, then calling to make our final payment today!
    See you soon Bruce!

Default Still Dancing

We paid ours in full aweek or so ago and were still dancin', especially since one of the worst winter storms or the season is raging outside.......42 days for us...Jeahnel, that will be two Bob Marleys please!!!!!

Technically, we're not completely paid yet, being we've been on the Love Away plan and have been charging it to the card, altho I do believe Couples applied the final charge just the other day. But of course we still have to make that particular payment once we receive the next CC bill. I'm with you guys in that it's not fully paid until the funds leave the checking account.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Marie....we are talking 2011 now so how's Negril in April??You in???Come on.....pleaseeeeeeeee???

Darn it. I didn't know there was a "Paid in Full Dance". I missed that one. I did the Down Payment Disco and was getting ready to do the 30-days remaining rumba. I paid in full a couple of weeks ago and completely missed out.

Bruce

You need to tell them to start saving for 2011 and the April Fools Reunion.

Ahhh that final payment feeling knowing that the trip is all paid for. The tough part now is waiting for those 42 days to slip by so it can all start.

Marie, we are ready to make that payment but are waiting for our flight down to get rescheduled. ugh our original flight got canceled this week. we will wave to you folks from Negril.

Randy

WE are as well, the final payment just hit my credit card today...woo hoo!

Marie At the same time that you had posted this note, I was writing a piece about the same thing. When I read your post, I really could tell just how you feel. My piece is called "Signed, sealed and delivered".

See you all SOON

riche

Quote Originally Posted by Justdiane View Post
    Marie....we are talking 2011 now so how's Negril in April??You in???Come on.....pleaseeeeeeeee???
    Need to find a job first!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm trying!

Quote Originally Posted by gopanthers View Post
    Darn it. I didn't know there was a "Paid in Full Dance". I missed that one. I did the Down Payment Disco and was getting ready to do the 30-days remaining rumba. I paid in full a couple of weeks ago and completely missed out.
    The single digit dance is the best one of all next to being there!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue and Randy View Post
    Marie, we are ready to make that payment but are waiting for our flight down to get rescheduled. ugh our original flight got canceled this week. we will wave to you folks from Negril.

Randy
    Randy what are your exact dates? Have you done a trading places day at CN yet?

Marie, we are planning on being there the 18th until the 26th. we have thought about the day trip to CN, but never seem to be able go get up off the beach.

Randy