Hybrid View

Default Refresher questions

Okay ,I am just about packed.Leaving Sunday the 7th.Please refresh my memnory. Satruday nite is Lobster night in ALL restrurants?What night is the Beach party? And Feathers and Lemongrass are the only two that need reservations?Any added info appreciated. newbies here. Thanks

Beach Party is Friday night... otherwise you've got it all right.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

At CSA...

Saturday is lobster night.
    Friday is the beach party.
    You need reservations only at Feathers and Lemongrass.

Don't worry about remembering all of this, though! When you check-in you will receive a weekly schedule with all of this explained and written out.

Have fun!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Satruday nite is Lobster night in ALL restrurants? YES

What night is the Beach party? FRIDAY

And Feathers and Lemongrass are the only two that need reservations? YES

For Lobster Night at CSA, does each restaurant serve the same lobster dish? Is one restaurant preferable over the others for lobster?

Quote Originally Posted by shayne12 View Post
    Okay ,I am just about packed.Leaving Sunday the 7th.Please refresh my memnory. Satruday nite is Lobster night in ALL restrurants?What night is the Beach party? And Feathers and Lemongrass are the only two that need reservations?Any added info appreciated. newbies here. Thanks
    Hey, we'll be there the 7th too. Coming in from Wisconsin with a group of 8 of us, see ya down there

Hey, we'll see ya too, we'll be there on the 10th!! Birthday bash on the 13th at the martini bar, or whatever bar is around.....maybe we'll do a birthday bar hop around the resort!

Safe travels!!
    Cheers!

Hi
    We will most likely be on the same plane out of milwaukee?? We'll be the old folks! Can't wait!