Thread: Snow

Default Snow

Snow, snow and more snow - wish we were in Jamaica right now enjoying the warm sunshine instead of being stuck here in the frozen north.

Snow - it sure is pretty but I will be so happy to leave it behind. We leave on Monday (from Toronto, Ontario) for CTI and just praying we don't get snowed in. I flew from Toronto to Ottawa for business last week and was delayed at Pearson Int. airport for over 8 hrs, not fun! So far weather report for Monday looks good.

We know what you are saying,,school was closed 4 days this past week,tired of the white sh stuff, leaving for CSA a month from monday..
    ARE WE THERE YET??

I hear ya, just got pounded with over two feet of snow. Just keep on singing Bob Marley and and think of the beach!!

I'm with you, we have about a foot on the ground just in the last week, although most of the major storms have missed us this year, I have still had enough! My dog, on the other hand who is part Husky, LOVES, LOVES, LOVES the snow, but she also loves to swim.....lol

It's been 3 days of snow here north of Toronto.Thankfully we get a little break as we fly out monday am.Hope the sky will be sunnier then and follow us all the way to Jamaica.

Close to 2 feet hear in NW Jersey.Only 3 weeks until spring. Enough with the white stuff!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Marie

Have you noticed that TW, who was the one that wished us all this snow, has been exceptionally quiet now that we are up to our eyes is snow.

Have you notice that his HUG mobile doesn't have a snowplow on it?

Did you hear that his snow shovel was recalled? Something about to many Salty Dogs in the tank.

Attachment 5274

Attachment 5275
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; March 22nd, 2010 at 05:48 PM.

TW is enjoying the snow in Colorado with his son, dil and grandsons.

We have had 36 inches, 22 of which came in two days--18 & 19. ENOUGH ALREADY!
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by brennie View Post
    It's been 3 days of snow here north of Toronto.Thankfully we get a little break as we fly out monday am.Hope the sky will be sunnier then and follow us all the way to Jamaica.
    I hear you when you talk about the snow....We to are north of Toronto(Collingwood)...Its great for the skiing but not when you have to shovel the driveway 4 times a day....I just keep counting down the days....We have only a month and a bit to go but it can't come soon enough...