Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Team Csa April 2015 / new thread:

In December “we” lost a very good friend that was noted in the prior Team CSA 2015 thread with very kind words from a great group of folks, being as positive as he was we thought we should get that positive mindset back.

“Welcome to Jamaica Mon”, the phrase we never get tired of hearing will soon be echoing in our ears as the friendly residents of our chosen island greet us w/ open arms. Couples Swept Away is our sanctuary, our “home” for a short duration whether this is your first time or your 20th time all are treated as family by the staff and guests. Team CSA was a vision of several couples in 2007 that w/ the guidance of Tom and Dorothy, would promote and help the people and especially the children of Jamaica, and also provide lasting friendships from a chance meeting at CSA.

Since 2008 many couples have enjoyed the annual precursor to their vacation by signing on and sharing their vacation plans and photos via the “Team CSA April” page on this web site, we would like to get this started off fresh again. So please attach your planned dates, where you call home and some pictures and let everyone know whether it’s your first visit or your 20th. I will get a list started and update as you all post and look forward to seeing everyone in April.

Remember if you can to please donate to http://www.issatrustfoundation.com please note “Team CSA” if you donate and send Tom a note via email so that he can keep a tally please, donations from Team CSA have surpassed $10,000.00 since we started.

Joe

Name:  IMG_0337.JPG
Views: 683
Size:  50.1 KB

Joe and Sue
    Howell Michigan
    April-5th - April19th
    8th trip

Dear Friends, first please let me share my sincere sadness for the loss of a beloved Couples Resort family member this last December. Our thoughts and prayers continue to go out to the family. I am so excited to see this thread and so thankful for the CSA Team, who continue to share their love and support the foundation. You have all shown so much love for the foundation, children and families. I hope you know your donations have made a measurable and sustainable difference for the children. Through our education program and donations of ventilators, 50 babies lives have been saved!! In addition, some schools now have a library of books, a true gift of love!! Thank you for sharing the love! At the end of the day, "It's all about the kids!"

Bless you,
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO Name:  babies sharing warmer.jpg
Views: 600
Size:  171.8 KB
    Diane Pollard, President & CEO
    Issa Trust Foundation

Hello TEAM CSA.

Thank you Joe for starting this new thread. I have been in a daze for a while now. A fresh start is what we need. I also need to apologize to all who have donated to the ISSA Foundation on behalf of TEAM CAs 2015 so far if I have not replied to your e-mails. I promise I will do that shortly. If anyone has made a donation on behalf of TEAM CSA 2015 and has not e-mailed me, please do so. This is the only way I know who donated. I do not get any information from ISSA on who donates. I will post an ongoing total so far as soon as I can get my act together. Thanks to all who already donated.

Tom
    tomordorothy@charter.net
    April 9 - 19 11th trip.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Tom & Erin

April 6-16 - 22nd visit

Thunder Bay ON Canada
    Tom & Erin 23x CSA Veterans
    Officially Janadian

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

Leslie and Brian
    Columbia, MD
    April 4th - April 17th
    11th trip

Thank you, Joe & Sue

Joe and Cindy Spann (Iowa). This will be our 6th time to CSA/April 4-18? What a great group this Team CSA is. We consider our friends family and look forward to visiting every year. We also feel that a donation to the ISSA Foundation is an excellent way to make sure our second home continues to grow and develop in the best manner possible. So, please give what you can. It's truly a worthy cause.

Hello TEAM.

Just a quick update on Donations to the ISSA Foundation on behalf of TEAM CSA 2015 {that I am aware of} is $790.00. This brings our grand total since we started (reported to me) of $13,180.00. Please note that if you have donated or are planning on donating to the ISSA foundation because you have seen these crazy threads please write "On behalf of TEAM CSA 2015 in the comment box when you donate. Then send me an e-mail with your donation so I can keep track. Feel free to block out all info you wish. I only need your name and amount to be able to keep track.

Thanks again to everyone.

Tom and Dorothy Ehlers
    tomordorothy@charter.net

Also, a special thanks to Joe and a few other dear friends for helping me with this new thread and their overall support. I love all of you and am looking forward to seeing you very soon.

Suzi and Ricky - April 17-26. Suzi's 8th trip to CSA, my 23rd (31 overall since 1982).

Hey Tom, we have enough hats and t-shirts. Whatever it costs to make our Team CSA stuff, please give it to the ISSA fund instead. It's just nice to know we can help the people who make Jamaica such a wonderful place.

4/20 on the beach will be our 2nd Anniversary. I'm buying!

Name:  15961102.jpg
Views: 548
Size:  53.9 KB
    Ricky Ginsburg
    On the web, always open

Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Here is the list from both Team threads, please let me know if I missed anything and continue to post your dates and pictures I will update as we go.
    Joe
    Name:  csa.png
Views: 538
Size:  25.8 KB

Hey Joe... my Empress' name is Joyce... We live in Kaukauna, Wisconsin, and this will be our 12th visit home (I think).

Updated Thanks Chris,
    Name:  csa 2015.png
Views: 488
Size:  26.3 KB

Just a part of the team from last year:

Name:  IMG_0305.JPG
Views: 491
Size:  153.3 KB

Joe

What a fun day on the water!!!!!

Just thinking, remember to Pre- Check in for your Romance Rewards at least 3 days prior to arrival.

Just 51 Days till we return Home to CSA !!!!

Chris & Paul

Quote Originally Posted by JoeandSue View Post
    Updated Thanks Chris,
    Name:  csa 2015.png
Views: 488
Size:  26.3 KB

Just a part of the team from last year:

Name:  IMG_0305.JPG
Views: 491
Size:  153.3 KB

Joe
    Hey Joe sorry Jim and Nicole from Keswick 4/8 to 4/18 5th trip. We will will be join by Tom and Terry from Keswick 4/8 to 4/18 1st trip.
    JAMBONY

Hey Joe

this will be our 4th trip home

Hello TEAM.

I was looking at the old thread that I started. There are a few post stating that donations were made to the ISSA Foundation on behalf of TEAM CSA. If you did donate and did not e-mail me, please do so. It is the only way to get that info and keep track.

Thanks so much.

Tom
    tomordorothy@charter.net

Latest update keep them coming all:
    Name:  csa.png
Views: 442
Size:  29.2 KB

Thanks
    Joe

Hey Team...

Paying the only bill that we like today, our vacation balance.

Just 46 days till we return home to CSA!!!!

Chris & Paul

Hello TEAM.

New ISSA Foundation update reported to me for TEAM CSA 2105 is now $1,090.00. Remember, if you donated and have not e-mailed me, please do so so I can record and post it.

A great thanks to all.

tomordorothy@charter.net

The lovely ladies 39 more days
    Name:  IMG_0335.JPG
Views: 369
Size:  73.8 KB

Joe
    Remember if you can to please donate to http://www.issatrustfoundation.com

33 days and counting, What is the first thing you like to do after you check in? assuming the room isnt ready.
    JAMBONY

Hey...

First thing we do is change into our swimsuits and head to the Cabana Grill for some lunch, then to the Beach.

Just 28 days till we return home to CSA

Chris & Paul

[QUOTE=pfb;261996]Hey...

First thing we do is change into our swimsuits and head to the Cabana Grill for some lunch, then to the Beach.

Just 28 days till we return home to CSA

Chris & Paul[/QUO
    JAMBONY

If we arrive and have to wait for our room we get our suits on walk towards the Grill / Bar looking at each bar for familiar faces usually doesn't take long.
    30 days longer (Paul you also have a couple extra) :-)

Joe and Sue

Name:  DSCN1005.JPG
Views: 315
Size:  41.8 KB

Love dessert joe, too much fun that night

Not much going on here. I'm hearing there is a Facebook thread going for CSA in April. Help me out here. Direct me to it. Thanks, Tom

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast