Thread: Csa may 22-29

Hybrid View

Default Csa may 22-29

Hey there, is any one going to be at sweptaway may 22-29? We cant wait to get there, we have been going jamaica a long time an sweptaway is our favorite. It has the best beach an met a lot of people at both couples resorts in negril. Please let us know who is going that wk. Thanks lcm

HI, we are leaving on the 24th, so we'll overlap a tiny bit! We are James and Kim, from Michigan, celebrating our 10th anniversary.

See ya then!
    Kim

Default first Bob Marleys on me HAHa

Lcm

Time for round two i cant wait to get this party started cant wait to see my friends from texas agian gonna be a blasty sincerly
    Dr. phil

22-30 here...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Dr Phil cacnt wait to see u guys an drink a little rum on the beach . We will have a great time an a few bob marleys won't hurt to bad. LCM

We will be there May 22-29, too! Sheridan and Tommy....getting married May 27th! Can't wait....never been on any REAL vacation before, and CSA sounds like the place to be! Starting the countdown....

Cornell & Lisa, May 21-30
    We're looking forward to a beautiful week in a beautiful country at a beautiful resort in a beautiful town with a beautiful beach with some beautiful couples

Looking forward to meeting everyone, and looking forward to seeing long-time friends as well

Ok guys larry an toni here ,its time to go back . 1 year reunion , we will be at couples negril may 21 - 28 . Talk tom into meeting us down there..

Cornell -

You know us... we're all about seeing long-time friends! See you soon!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Hi, We leave on the 25th of May! So our time does overlap too...we are from Missouri and it is our first time there. Yeah! Party time because it will be our honeymoon! I've been working out and doing the INSANITY workout tryig to get the beachbody to flaunt WHOOT!

We will be at CSA May 21-28. Brad and Sara from Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by LCM View Post
    Hey there, is any one going to be at sweptaway may 22-29? We cant wait to get there, we have been going jamaica a long time an sweptaway is our favorite. It has the best beach an met a lot of people at both couples resorts in negril. Please let us know who is going that wk. Thanks lcm
    The day you leave and want to cry I will be crying from excitement cause we come in that day for our wedding!!!!

We will be there May 22-28th!

Hi All -
    Mindy and Rich from NJ will be there May 21 - 29. Can't wait to come home to CSA and the wonderful South Beach bar. This will be our fourth trip to CSA. We also been to CN twice, and CSS once, but CSA always calls us back home.

Hi Mindy & Rich
    We are Annette & John also going to be there from 5/21 to 5/ 28.
    And are also from NJ Flying out of Newark
    What flight are you guys on?
    We will traveling with 2 other couple Sam & Andy AKA( beachsam) coming with us &
    Kelly and Steve AKA(travmagic)will be there 5/22 to 5/28

Yes, getting very excited.
    This weather we've had this winter is making me wish for May BIG TIME!
    Can't wait!
    Travel Agent to the Stars!
    Oh, sorry, got carried away.
    But I am a Couples Preferred Agent.

CN 2003, 2005, 2008, 2011 CSS 2006, 2007 CSA 2007, 2011 CTI 2009

May 22-28! Jeff and Ali ... it's our first trip and our late honeymoon. Can't wait!

Hi John and Annette,
    We are on a 9am Continental flight direct to MoBaY on 5/21. Right now we are seated in the last row of the very full plane! Are you on that flight too? Mindy and Rich