Hybrid View

Default Planning to be at CN 3/23 thru 3/28

My shy wife wold like to try topless there for the first time. Any other wives looking to do the same? It will be easier for her if some other ladies do it with her.

It would be best for her to do it privately on her chaise lounge next to you , not in a group. Women don't walk around topless on the main beach
    It sounds like she's too shy for the A/N beach, which requires full nudity,

What WandA said. There isn't an area on the beach where topless women congregate. If she's looking to sun with less clothing amongst like attired people I suggest you try the AN beach together. Read the postings on the AU NATUREL board. Agree to give AN a try for 30 minutes then decide if you're both still comfortable or if you want to return to the textile side of the beach. Do it on your first day so if you like it you don't regret not having tried it sooner.. You both may be surprised.

ENJOY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beaver226 View Post
    My shy wife wold like to try topless there for the first time. Any other wives looking to do the same? It will be easier for her if some other ladies do it with her.
    ....One of the things I was (pleasantly) surprised to find was that nudity was NOT confined to the nude beach!! I also saw women sunbathing topless next to the all nude beach.

thanks everyone, I think she just doesnt want to be the only one on the beach topless, she might have mor courage if there are others doing it too.