Default CSA-Arriving May 28th

We will be arriving on May 28th for the week. Any other people planning trips around those dates? This will be our first trip to Jamaica. we are so excited and will be getting married June 1st.

My wife and i arrive 5/27-6/1 celebrating our 15th anniv. plus both of our b'days. my 39th her 40th(25 if you ask her) cya there...

We'll save some rum for you... May 22-30.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

We arrive May 27 and are there for a week. It will be four couples in our group.
    The trip is for our 5th anniversary.
    See you there!

I can't wait to meet lots of new, fun people! My husband, Shawn, and myself, Lorraine, will be there 5/27 - 6/3 for our first trip. I imagine myself being in a blissful haze for the entire week. On the first day, look for the pasty white people. On the second day, look for the lobster red people. Sad thing is... we live in Florida. LOL

We arrive on the 28th also. (Brenda & Leo Thompson, from Maryland) See you there!

We arrive on the 28th also staying for the week. We will also be getting married on the 1st.