Hybrid View

Default 307 days to go! Am I nuts?

Rdyjmjm

Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 01:15 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Once again I count the days down for April 2010. I see on my computer Only 307 days to go!......Am I NUTS?

OK! So it seems like a long ways off. I took advantage of the Early Booking Specials. Grabbed a Couplicious Wednesday special offer on FREE Travel Insurance and now I'm counting down. I couldn't help myself. I'm a Couplesholic.

Go ahead and laugh. Have you booked your trip yet?
    Crabracers

Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 05:50 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What a silly question. Of course we've booked April. We're Coupleholics aren't we?? April 11-25
    And while next April may be a bit far away, we have only to look to this Novenmber for our next trip. Life is good.

Richie
    Coloradojuli

Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 06:03 pm:

Congrats Jimbo! Glad you are making it back home next year to celebrate you and Jean's 30th!

While getting excited about your trip in 307 days doesn't make you nuts, you are a nut nonetheless.

Take care!
    Lovnrumpunch

Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 07:32 pm:

Your 307 days makes my 104 days seem like such a small number!!! Thanks! Waiting for next week so I can be in double digits!!
    Rdyjmjm

Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 06:25 pm:

Juli

The 307 days does do something to you. I'll blame it on your Tia and Baileys buddy.

Someone can always plan another Massachusetts Par Taa in the meantime. I won't say that to loud Richie posted and might get excited.

Richie

I got round trip NON STOP tickets from US Air out of Logan. All I have to do now is hope they don't cancel it!
    Beckslaw

Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 08:27 pm:

306 til CTI for us!
    at least its less than a year now...lol!
    Kycouple

Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 08:42 pm:

I am worst than you. I booked for December, 2010 and took advantage of the free insurance. It is so far out I don't even know how many days it is.
    Jersey

Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 10:16 pm:

No, you are not nuts! Enjoy the message board, search the archives looking for answers to your questions, if you think of anything new, please, post it! There are so many facets to the couples experience, just like a jewel!
    Tupperitaville

Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 09:47 pm:

Now convert those 307 days to ONLY 43+ weeks. Doesn't that sound better - that is what we did when we booked last September for this coming July.....
    Firegirlsheetboy

Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 09:58 pm:

Nope, not nuts. We are booked for this October, and booked for October 2010 last month. We couldn't pass up such a great deal.
    Bkhiattky

Posted on Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 10:31 pm:

Of course you are not nuts...you are just sick. Couplesholic is a disease. We all have it. Isn't it wonderful
    Amy

Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 08:56 am:

We are counting down too!!! We just tipped the 300 mark....only 299 days until we are back home at CTI! That's only like 43 Fridays. WOOHOO!
    Lew

Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 08:07 am:

You are great! Any countdown involving a Couples trip is a wonderful thing!
    Goodygirl

Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 09:20 am:

We have 307 days to go to......csa here we come!
    Corsooncome

Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 01:43 pm:

If you're nuts, then there are a lot of us 'nuts' about - we arrive at CSA 15th May 2010 & i'm counting the days, they can't come quick enough even though I've only returned from Antigua less than a month ago !!!!!!
    Williamapril

Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 03:52 pm:

We just booked our honeymoon at CTI for April 25th-May 2nd!!! We are so excited and are definitely counting the days, not only until the wedding, but until we get back HOME! It's been a year since my honey proposed to me while parasailing in Jamaica and I can't stand not being able to go back until the honeymoon. I think it will go by fast though!
    Matrigail

Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 07:28 pm:

Yes, you are NUTS!..........
    Only 153 days till CSA for us and

Yes, I am NUTS too..............
    (some even say I am a little squirley now and then!)
    Coloradojuli

Posted on Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 10:55 pm:

Jimbo ~ So you once again have non-stop flights! That is SO wonderful. If only they would come to Denver.
    Jor2101

Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 10:14 am:

167 days for me

First time there so not sure what to expect when I'm there - VERY excited
    Rdyjmjm

Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 11:34 am:

Jor2101

You're in for the experience of a lifetime not just a vacation. Once you have one trip under your belt you will be addicted and become a Couplesholic. The greatest addiction known for people in love.

Your excitement will grow as your time gets nearer. Once you set foot on your Couples Resort you'll want time to stand still as you enjoy your piece of heaven.

Some of us just like to torment each other with the days to go. It works too!
    Rdyjmjm

Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 11:17 am:

Juli

Surprisingly US Air is selectively offering non stops out of Logan. It is not running all the time but we lucked out. So far!

I have my fingers crossed that they don't cancel it and connect us thru Charlotte NC. Last time was a horror story that would ruin the best of vacations. Gets bad when you give taking the bus home serious thought!

OH SIGH!! 305 days to go
    Louiesusie

Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 11:53 am:

CSA=201 days(First time to a Couples resort for us)
    Coloradojuli

Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 12:32 pm:

Jimbo ~ Good luck to you. I hope the flight holds true!

177 days for us! CTI here we come.

So when are you going to venture away from CN and try some of the other outstanding resorts? We are trying both CTI & CSS this year.
    Odonnyboy

Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 12:11 pm:

Equally nuts--April 2-16 2010. 1st timers to CSA but 2nd time to Negril Stayed at Nirvana last time and we can`t wait to stroll the beach again. Does Norman make it to CSA before he runs out of those fabulous patties?
    Dustin_megan

Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 01:10 pm:

Another nut here too! We just arrived home from CTI yesterday and are planning to book for June 2 - June 12! I hope it is not a curse but I already put the date on my countdown clock! I hated seeing 0 0 0 when we got home.

Only 358 days to go!

Coloradojuli you are going to fall in love with the all new CTI! It is great.
    Deet1114

Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 01:04 pm:

Jim, if you are nuts...then take the rest of us with ya! I have 187 days left...and then only 552 for the next one! How sad is that!! I am so happy that you and Jean are going for your anniversary. But it really is so much fun looking forward, not as much fun as being there, but a close second!
    When did you say the next Mass Jamaica Part Taa is????
    Tammye

Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 02:07 pm:

I'll jump on the crazy train, too. I have two clocks set up, one for 2009 and now one for 2010. I have 177 days and 541 days to go, respectively. The count down clocks are keeping me going all day at work, knowing it's getting closer and closer.

Rdyjmjm

Posted on Monday, June 08, 2009 - 05:57 pm:

Deet1114

I should of whispered when I said Mass/Jamaica Par Taa. I'll have to play that one by ear due to the economy.

Juli

I don't know if I can talk Jean into a different month other than April. She was talking about her company moving out your way to Utah come the end of the year. We did stay at other resorts to give us more flexibility to tour the island and CN just has our hearts.

If you want to shop for food, cook, clean, wash clothes, make beds, and all that happy stuff that we try to get away from while on vacation we have a house that we can stay at in Montego Bay. But for that one week we want the relaxation and the pampering.

Ho Hummm 305 days to go
    Eileenb

Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 11:26 am:

How about 381 days.... June 2010 I am missing it this year due to a family wedding in St John.... The whole time I was in St John, I kept comparing it to Couples Swept Away.... I will go nowhere else unless I have to..
    Kellyw73

Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 12:06 pm:

...Nope - not nuts at all! I too am counting down; even paid $0.99 for an iPhone app to tell me how long I have... I'm at 131-days and counting! :-)
    Strongs

Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 12:11 pm:

April 17-24 Couples Swept Away....Boy do we need it after the year we have had. Cant wait...Love to know I'm not the only one counting. 313 days
    Billyandaudra

Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 12:43 pm:

Talk about nuts, we are still here at CTI and I think I will go ahead and book next years trip before I leave...if that ain't a Couplesholic, then there ain't no such animal!!!!!!! Ask Dustin and Megan, they know what HOLICS we are.....best wishes to all,
    Billy and Audra
    Dustin_megan

Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 01:00 pm:

Billy and Audra I am hoping tomorrows Wednesday special is a good one that can be redeemed a year from now cause Megan and I are wanting to book either this Wednesday or next.

We had a big group of "HOLICS" at CTI this trip. What a great time Megan and I had. We made friends with people of all ages, races, and nationalities. Couples is a truely amazing place.

I start my new job Monday and I am turning in my vacation request that day for next year!

Billy and Audra I know the feelings you are having as your vacation is coming to an end. Good luck getting on the good bye bus and please have a safe trip home.

Dustin and Megan
    Sue_and_randy

Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 08:34 pm:

312 left for us Jim. yup we booked Swept Away for 2010 already.

Randy
    Schdyny

Posted on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 - 09:16 pm:

304 days for us - Swept Away in April!
    Rdyjmjm

Posted on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 05:20 am:

Randy

We are at CN 4-10 thru the 18th. Are you coming in on the 18th or 17th? Might get you to buy the drinks!
    Rdyjmjm

Posted on Friday, June 12, 2009 - 06:46 pm:

Ho Hummmmmmmmmmm 301 days to go.

How about YOU? Are you booked yet?
    Bkhiattky

Posted on Saturday, June 13, 2009 - 04:20 pm:

YES we are.....216 days until paradise!!!!!!!!!
    Sue_and_randy

Posted on Sunday, June 14, 2009 - 07:21 pm:

Rdyjmjm, we will arrive mid afternoon on the 18th. sorry looks like we will miss you folks.

Randy
    Rdyjmjm

Posted on Monday, June 15, 2009 - 11:03 am:

Randy

You luck out of that bar tab again!

No you are not crazy - we have 2 countdown going, 168 until 2009 trip, and not sure yet how many until our Dec 2010 trip
    So no - you are not crazy - have a wonderful vacation

Would like to know if anyone flying out of Toronto has any idea what time the flights are leaving in Jan/Feb 2010. I have not been able to find this information.
    Thanks for any help.
    Karen

Fairbanklk

What airline?

my husband and i have 268 days to go until we are n cn111111

Not Crazy at all!!!! 288 days left!!!
    -Otter,

Ho Hummmm 277 days.

Damn why can't I just tear a few pages off the calendar!

Quote Originally Posted by RDYJMJM View Post
    Ho Hummmm 277 days.

Damn why can't I just tear a few pages off the calendar!
    Aww...I'm kinda bummed...I thought ya'll were going to be at CN in Sept! That's what I get for thinking! lol
    Erin N Steve (always Erin)

-Otter,

Crabracers, Count us in as nutty (& lovin' it!) too! CSA April 1 thru 8 2010 and can't wait!!!! Well, we're actually flirting w/a quick 5 dayer to CSA this Decemeber since April seems so far away but still are in the teasing phase (wink).

If we hit the lottery we would be there all year!

159 DAYS for us!!

No your not nuts, after this Dec trip, we have 541 days until our next trip. NOW THAT'S NUTS

we havent been yet, and we already decided to go to CTI in 2011
    -Otter,

My husband and I have 252 days before we go back to CN. we may go to CSA for the day if only I can tear myself away frrom that lovely beach and the red flag service.

I've started working out again. I've got to et into that little Jamaican flag swim suit I found on line!!

252 and counting

One Love
    Mya

For those of you who like to antagonize yourself with how many days you have left before your vacation try this free site.

http://www.nestersoft.com/timeleft/