Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default wisconsin meetups

I was wondering with the amount of people in wis. would anyone be interested in gathering for dinner at a place everyone has access to? any suggestions if you want?

My fiance and I live in Oshkosh. Not sure what would be a central location to meet up for dinner. I work in the Neenah/Appleton area.

Hi everyone, were from La Crosse, but would be willing to meet somewhere. A suggestion may be an area that has camping near it. We are teachers so we are off during the summer and flexible to travel.

I think the idea would be great but being we work every weekend and our vacations are planned we wouldn't be able to go on a weekend. I was hoping maybe different areas of wis. could get together we are in germantown so maybe the people around the area and maybe around La crosse could get together. Just a thought so couples family could expand here.

From Oregon, WI and we would love to see other Couples couples! I vote for a spot 1/2 way between Germantown and La Crosse...hmmmmmm, Madison!

Jefferson/Watertown area here.

Hi Cosmet - We live in the Menomonee Falls and are going to Couples 3/25/10 on the Secrets Rendevous - we did it last year and loved couples. Cant wait to find out where we are going this year.

We go to Brisco County ocassionally - let us know if you get up there on the weekends.

We're from McFarland, just south of Madison. Anyone else from our part of the state?

hi, we are from beaver dam, getting togeather for dinner some night would be great, for us in eastern wisconsin, fond du lac or oshkosh would be good, open for suggestions though. probably in somebodys home town so they can recommend a good restaurant and take care of the rsvp's

We might be interested. We live in central Wisconsin (Loyal-between Eau Claire & Wausau), so either direction is about the same travel time for us. As far as camping goes, we are game also. There is plenty of that near us, and all around the state. Any place would be fine. For us anytime after April
    15th. I am a taxpreparer during the "tax" season, so I also work weekends as well as everyday during that time.
    Linda

Madison works for me I'm in Lake Mills/Jefferson area.

Close to Madison area is "Bob Marley's" restaurant in the Dells. It really takes you "home" again and is a fun place. Been there a couple of times and get my jerk ketchup there.
    Karin

Adolph and Sue here. We are from Cottage Grove near Madison.

Mrywitt
    if you want? we also go to brisco county sometimes, also to the piano bar in germantown. It is a nice place to talk and not so loud to hear people. If you want to get together email me.
    misty1@milwpc.com
    Diane

Karinjim -

That bar in the Dells is called Marley's... and it does, indeed, have a great Jamaican Island vibe! Its the ONLY place I've ever seen stateside that serves Red Stripe Big Bubbas, and its the only place I've ever seen that has Appleton Extra behind the bar; I'm also PRETTY sure they have Sangster's Rum Cream!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

There is Jamerican and Jolly Bob's in Madison

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Karinjim -

That bar in the Dells is called Marley's... and it does, indeed, have a great Jamaican Island vibe! Its the ONLY place I've ever seen stateside that serves Red Stripe Big Bubbas, and its the only place I've ever seen that has Appleton Extra behind the bar; I'm also PRETTY sure they have Sangster's Rum Cream!
    Now were talking! My fiance has never been to the dells, we are hoping to spend a couple days there this summer... June something.

I never thought to ask about the Rum Cream. I'll have to check it out next time. I have relatives that live close by and my sister is always game to go there. Thanks for the info.
    Less than 3 weeks and we'll have Rum Cream and Red Stripes and the real warm place and everything will be Irie.
    Karin and Jim

Surprised to see so many cheeseheads. We are from Racine!

Default Grafton Here

Grafton Wisconsin Here. CIndy & I would be interested in meeting others also. We just booked our 8th trip leaving Jan 1 2011 again.

wondering which couples do most of the wis. family go to. we go to css and we go in Nov. How about the rest?
    Diane

Melvin76, it is a small world. We used to live in Racine before we moved "up North". When are you going to Couples? and which one. We will be at CTI March 20th. We were at CSS last year and before that CN x3.
    Karin and Jim

CSA here, we LOVE IT!

We go to CSS and I am getting ready to book our 3rd trip. We like to go the beginning of December. The last two years we arrived on the first Saturday of December. Probably will do the same this year. Love it at that time. Gets us out of the cold, it seems we miss the first big snowfall, and the prices are still lower (not the rush time).
    Linda

We live in Hartford and grew up in the Falls. Until we found couples and CSA specifically we had been to the "S" resorts. We usually go during the Christams break time but have booked our next trip for spring break(April 2011) as Susie is a teacher.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast