Default Calling all FLORIDA Coupleholics

Just counting the days 'til our next visit (152) and thought, hey, are there any coupleholics from the great state of Florida (where the sun shines, the gators chomp and the chads hang)?

I'm sure there are some of you out there. If so, let us know who you are, where you're from, when you were at couples and when you going back. I'll start:

MAGMON (Michael & Monica) / Windermere, FL (home of Tiger Woods and at least two mistresses ) / CN-'05 & '06, CSS-'08, CTI-'09 / Next trip CTI or CSS - Aug 2010
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

Helen & Paul here from Ocala (horse country)/ CSA aholics, married there in 2002, back in '06, booked Dec '2010 & 2011!

Talking

Hi we are Eric and Diane of (Eric and Diane & Justdiane ) our message board names.We each have our own.We live in West Boca Raton....have for about 25 years.We honeymooned at CTI 27 years ago and started revisting in April 07 and have been back every year since.The year CTI was closed we visited CSS and this past September we visted CN.We are returning to CTI in 30 days and can't wait!!!!!!!

I am sure we are going to become CSA aholics!
    We are going there for our wedding/honeymoon from May 8-15, 2010!

Thumbs up

We are Lisa and Patrick from Crestview..up in the panhandle of UCLA(Upper Corner of Lower Alabama)...been to CN Apr '07, CN Apr'08, CSS Apr '09...and back to CN this April

Count us in...About to be our 10th time to Couples (CTI). 7 to CTI, 1 to CN and CSS. We reside in Pembroke Pines but call Couples our real home.

Will be back home to Jamaica March 27-April 3.

Irie ,
    Jens and Sue

Mary & Julio

we live in Jacksonville Fl

Will be in CTI April 30 - May 7

getting married there on the Beach May 3rd.

Come join the two of us for a drink and to celebrate the rest of our lives.
    This is the first time to Jamaica for the both of us...can't wait!

less than 30 days.

Tommy and Kathy from Okeechobee, this will be our 4th. trip back to CN. Renewed our Vows on the beach for our 25th in 08. Returning again July 25th. Woo Hoo!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

Dan and Karin here in Mount Dora (northwest of O-town), we were married at CN in 08, which was our 4th trip to CN, was there in August of 09 and only 77 days to go before we are back at CN for trip number 6. Lord I can not wait.

My fiancee and I currently live in Orlando (although we are from a small town south of Tallahassee) we are going to Couples CTI for the first time April 2-10th 2011 for our weddingmoon. After reading this message board religiously for the past few weeks I hope I get to meet awesome people like those here!

Hi guys! I know this thread is kind of old, but I enjoyed reading about everyone who will be visiting Negril from our great state!!! Our names are Kristy and Angelo and we have a house in Plant City and a house in Bradenton. This will be our 3rd visit to CSA, and we cannot wait. We're getting married this time. Our previous visits were in 2009 and 2010, both in May, but we'll be visiting this time from March 18th - 27th. Can't wait to get back home!!! :O)

Hey Everyone, we are from Ft. Lauderdale and we just got married at CSS on 12-11-10. We will be back in Jamaica in December '11, but not sure which couples resort we will pick this time. Were thinking about doing CTI. I cant wait to throw back another couple Bob Marley's!

Amber and Chris in Tampa Bay (Pinellas). 3/6 - 3/12 will be our 4th visit to Couples. 1st was to Negril, last two to CSS. Will be at CSS this time also.

Hey guys. Doug and Vee here from Parrish, (west of Bradenton, south of Tampa: just over the big bridge.)

We are heading to CSA for the 6th time in May (12-20). We've also been to CTI (once) and CSS (twice).

Nice to see all the Floridians visiting Jamaica!!
    Ragnar Relay 2014 - MIAMI to KEY WEST!
    Marine Corp Marathon: 10/12 4:09
    NYC Marathon 11/6/11 - 4:21
    Chicago Marathon 10/10/10 - 4:19
    Marine Corp Marathon '09 - 4:26 / '08 - 4:28[/FONT]

well it looks like noone has used this thread in awhile but thought I'd post anyway...I'm in Clearwater, FL...my name is Lorrie. My husband Ehren and I are looking to go to one of the resorts in Nov 2012 for our 10 yr anniversary. I'm having a difficult time trying to decide which one though...any advice??? I've been leaning towards CSS but want to make the best choice! HELP!!!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Keith and Janice from Jacksonville-Julington Creek. Our first trip was to CTI in Nov 2009 for our honeymoon, and then CN in 2010, 2011, 2012 ... you get the picture.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Hey guys... figured I'd bring this thread back from the dead....

Tony & Toni from Wellington (West Palm Beach) - Headed on our first trip down to CTI on Monday!! Can't wait... it's a surprise birthday present for the wife... Not going to tell her until we get to the airport! Hopefully she likes her surprise!! lol....

Keith and Janice from Jacksonville area. Honeymooned at CTI in '09, CN in '10 and '11 and back there again this November.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

Hi.... Haven't seen this thread in awhile!! We are Diane and Eric from Boca . Honeymooned at CTI 30 years ago (0h geez ) that is long ago,and have been returning to Couples since 07 every April. We have just recently discovered the wonders of CN and CSA but each resort has something special to offer ! I have been following TandT 's post and just want to say how amazing I think your surprise is!!! Way to go!! Can't wait to hear what your wife's reaction was to her surprise!!!

Well - I'm kind of from Florida. Our son plays hockey at Florida Gulf Coast University and lives in our house in Estero. I'm down there 5 or 6 times through out the year to see him play, vacation, etc....

We have been to CSA 11 times. We have trip 12 booked for March 2013.

TandT- we expect a full report. What a great idea!!

Hey guys - don't know if anyone saw the dedicated thread for my wife's surprise trip but I did post a little mini recap of how the first day(s) went -

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...755#post179755

I know she wanted to post something from her point of view - I'm sure she'll get to it tonight after work - Can't wait to go back!! CTI was AMAZING