Default Announcing the March 3 Couplicious Wednesday Escape

Greetings to lovers everywhere:

Here are the details of the March 3 CWE:

Name: 7th night Free
    Resorts: ALL
    Categories: ALL, except CSS Penthouse and Hibiscus Cottage
    Booking window: 12:01 am – 11:59 pm March 3, 2010
    Travel Window: July 1 - 31, 2010, inclusive
    Restrictions: 7 night minimum stay. May NOT be combined with any other value added promotions.
    Offer: Guests who book a 7 night stay at any Couples Resorts and travel July 1 - July 31, 2010 will get one complimentary night. That is Stay for Seven, Pay for Six. That's a 15% discount off the current rates.

Couples Resorts

Is there a problem with online booking? I can't seem to get prices this morning.

Default Question

To be eligible for this promotion, does our vacation have to start and end in the month of July or do the dates apply to the arrival date (have to check-in during the month). We will be traveling to one of the resorts on July 31st for 7-days and are interested in taking advantage of the promotion. I tried booking our travel using this special but it's not a pricing option available using 7/31 to 8/7 travel dates.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    MAGMON
    * Please forgive any errors that you might find in the above post. All errors are a direct result of (1) too many drinks (2) the missing brain cells caused by years of abusing these above referenced drinks (3) the iniability to spell or write anything without the use of spell check or (4) the complete lack of knowledge of proper english grammer and sentence structure.

Do you think you are going to maybe do this same promotion for say... August travelers? : )
    Brandi

Default I want to add to my travel?

I tried to get through to couples and my travel agent but alas, too late it looks like for both. I am traveling june 29th - july 6 which puts me 6 days in July but would love to add july 7 to make a full 7 in July!

Is that possible? It says until midnight but do not imagine I can do this online to add to a prior reservation.