Default CSA Beach Condition

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about the current beach conditions at CSA. I saw that CTI had some erosion. Also, the wife is wondering if conditioner is provided at CSA. Can you take jet ski to Booby Cay? 101 days till CSA! June can not come fast enough.

Not sure about the beach, but conditioner is not provided. What's provided is a Shampoo/Conditioner in one, but it's usually not conditioning enough if she has thick hair or tangles. I don't bring shampoo but I do bring conditioner. I'm not sure if the jet ski vendors will let you go to Booby Cay because you would be out of their site.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

CSA's beach is wonderful! Was there last week. The South side has a bit more beach than the North side - near the watersports area...but erosion did not seem to be a problem at all. Our last 2 days, the wind picked up and at times the water covered more of the beach - but still no major problem.
    There are bottles of body gel, shampoo+conditioner (in one bottle), Aloe, and body lotion in the rooms...(my wife wishes she brought her own big bottle of conditioner)
    Don't know about getting to Booby Cay.

My pics from last week if you would like to see it...
    http://s736.photobucket.com/albums/x...%20Feb%202010/

Quote Originally Posted by Buz View Post
    . . . . Also, the wife is wondering if conditioner is provided at CSA . . . .
    No! She MUST bring some. As Amy mentioned, the resort provides a "conditioning shampoo," but it's not adequate for me. Since the travel restrictions were imposed post-9/11, we've always purchased conditioner at the resort (b/c we travel with only carry-on luggage), but at CSS last summer, the resort had NONE! You can bet I packed an adequate amount when we visited CTI in January, and I've already purchased several small bottles of conditioner for our trip to CN on March 19.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    CSA's beach is wonderful! Was there last week. The South side has a bit more beach than the North side - near the watersports area...but erosion did not seem to be a problem at all. Our last 2 days, the wind picked up and at times the water covered more of the beach - but still no major problem.
    There are bottles of body gel, shampoo+conditioner (in one bottle), Aloe, and body lotion in the rooms...(my wife wishes she brought her own big bottle of conditioner)
    Don't know about getting to Booby Cay.

My pics from last week if you would like to see it...
    http://s736.photobucket.com/albums/x...%20Feb%202010/
    Great pics !!!! We were there Jan. 31-Feb.7....the beach was beautiful, the best in Jamaica !!! And those sunsets....looks like a lot of the pictures I have. Can't mess with "perfection". Thanks for posting!

Definitely bring your own conditioner. I forgot last time. There is a little grocer across the street and I was able to purchase a bottle, but it wasn't near the quality that I needed after all the sun and saltwater. In a pinch though, I was grateful for what I was able to purchase.