Hybrid View

Default Touring/visiting other Couples resorts?

I am sure this has been asked before, and I did try searching the threads, so I apologize if this is repetitive!

We are staying at CSS. I thought I read somewhere that we are able to take shuttles to the other resorts to tour them? Are we allowed to use their facilities, eat in their restaurants, as well, or is it strictly a tour and that's all? Just curious!!! Thanks!

If you are a Romance Rewards member, you can sign up to do a Trading Places day. This is taken from Couples' FAQ page:

In Ocho Rios, Trading Places is extended between Couples Sans Souci and the NEW Couples Tower Isle. (You will not be able to visit CN or CSA while staying at CSS.)

Here are the rules and conditions for the new Romance Rewards Trading Places:

1. Trading Places is restricted to Romance Rewards members only. Since it may take several days for new Romance Rewards member account to be activated, only Romance Rewards members who have an active account upon arrival at your resort are eligible.

2. Trading Places is limited to a maximum of 10 couples per day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.

3. Romance Rewards members must sign up for Trading Places with Guest Relations 24 hours in advance. The sign up is only available while you are on property. Romance Rewards members may only sign up for Trading Places once per stay.

4. Complimentary transfers from your resort to the nearby resort will depart at 9:45 am and will depart from the nearby resort back to your resort at 4:00 pm.

5. Should you decide to leave the nearby resort prior to 4:00 pm, transfer costs will be at your expense. If you miss the 4:00 pm transfer, the nearby resort reserves the right to charge the current day pass rate.

6. Activities at the nearby resort which require reservations such as excursions and scuba are not part of the day pass privilege. Spa facilities may be utilized subject to availability; however no coupons or credits from your resort may be used at the nearby resort.

Hope this helps!

Adding to that, if you are at CSS, you can visit CTI only. If you are at CN you can visit CSA and vice versa. You can only visit the resort on the same side of the island.

Thank you so much! That totally answered my questions!