Default Has anyone gotten married at CSA?

My fiance and I are getting married in October at CSA. We have invited 34 couples and expecting about 30 people total. We are doing a sunset ceremony on the beach and will probably do a beachfront reception with a buffet dinner and DJ.

Has anyone gotten married at CSA before? Any suggestions? Any advice? How did your wedding go?

Thanks!

you should try the weddings section of the message board. You'll find tons of useful information. Just click on "weddings" in blue at the top of the MB screen and you'll be all set!!

We were married at CSA in Oct 2008. it was beautiful and I haven't regreted a day of my decision on a destination wedding. CSA is a WONDERFUL place to get married! We didn't opt for the extras. We just had the ceremony and the included garden reception. We rested for a while (we were married at 10am)and went on the cat cruise with our guest and to eat at Feathers that night. I was perfect!!! We only had 6 guests with us though. If you don't do the sunset wedding, I would suggest having the ceremony as early as possible b/c the colors are so much better on pics early in the day (like the morning), everything's fresh and it usually rains in the afternoon. We were there for 7 days in Oct 08 and it rained every afternoon for about 1 1/2 hours (which was fine b/c it cooled things off a bit) including the day of our wedding. We were already married by the time the rain came!! Feel free to email me with any questions or if you would like to see my pics. favor4lette @ yahoo dot com.

We did march 09 and it was just perfect. Wouldn't have changed a thing!

Don't get your hopes up on the reception and dj, etc. In 7 previous visits to SweptAway, I've only seen that kind of thing once, but the people were absolutely loaded... bride and groom were both in tv production biz for a major cable network.

Good luck!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"