I've had a few questions so I thought I would update you all.

Last Wednesday I started having severe pain in my left leg and felt like it was another blood clot. I had been told that because I was on Coumadin I could not get a blood clot. But we called the doctor anyway and went to the emergency room. Turned out I had 3 blood clots in my leg. (So much for you can't get one.) So they plunked me back in the hospital.

I have been changed over to lovenox which is two shots per day and it is very important that I get them 12 hours apart.

Next Monday I go to see a hematologist because they said that because I clotted while on Coumadin it means that I have a blood disorder. So last Friday while I was in the hospital they took 7 vials of blood to start the testing.

I was only in the hospital for 3 days while they drew blood and got my pain back under control.

Something else that has been happening is that my leg has been in pain to the point I am taking very strong pain pills. The pain has never gone away from the first time I was in the hospital and they are sending me to a vascular surgeon to try and figure out what is going on. The pain is so intense some days that I can not sleep.

I'm doing well with the shots and have managed to start giving them to myself so Scott doesn't have to. I will have to be on the shots for the rest of my life. Luckily we have very good insurance as the cost is $4,577 per month without insurance. That's a 10 day trip to CN!

In the meantime, I'm a bit freaked out because no one has said it, but the hematologist did start asking me questions about cancer in my family. So of course we started looking on the internet and yes there are blood disorders that are cancerous.

I don't know anymore for now except that my right leg has started hurting similar to my left leg and there is also pain in my left arm.

So as you all go about your days if you could please pray for me. I'm freaked out. I'll know more on Monday after I see the hematologist and then the vascular surgeon a week from Thursday.