Default Time flies... and then it happens....

... how many times HAVE we been back to our beloved SweptAway? Over the past couple of months, as the excitement over our upcoming return to Jamaica begins to build, I've been posting in replies to other topics about the next reach being our 7th visit to SweptAway.

Not true! I was updating my profile on another travel site this weekend, and noticed that as part of my signature, I had listed the dates of previous visits... 1, 2, 3... 7? Well!

That makes our next trip home will be our 7th RETURN home... our 8th visit... and our 9th time to the island! My how time flies when your having fun... and how my memory fails me as I get older...

More rum, please!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Can't wait to meet you guys! We keep asking each other - how long before we go back? It'll be here before you know it!

Musicalrose -

Sure thing! We've learned to deal with the wait. Done it enough times now. And this year's a bit busier in that respect as my bride is recovering (quite nicely, by the way) from surgery to repair her right shoulder's rotator cuff.

We'll surely have time to make plans to meet up at one of the beachbars... looking forward to it!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"