Default Where are the Top 10 Valentines Day stories to vote on?

Are the Top 10 going to be on this message board or do we go somewhere else to read them?

Hello,

Thank you for your post. The Top 10 will be posted on March 15th, and you all will get to vote on your favorite. This will be done on the MB.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

I thought the rules stated that the poles closed on March 15th? Did I misread? Thanks.

Default Re: votes

Since the contest had entrys of over a third of newcomers to couples and the message board, will there be a system in place to keep from turning into a contest to see who can get the most "new users" or truley voting on the stories?"

Default Top Ten Valentines

Does the voting only last one day? I thought the contest was over on the 16th?

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion. We will be posting the top 10 on the 15th! There will be a week for voting at the least. Will verify and let you know later.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Thanks for the clarification Seandymon!! We look forward to seeing the top 10

Zazu- i don't know if there is a way to do that. I totally see what you're saying-- but i think Couples may WANT more MB members to entice more people to go to couples. I don't see why they would want to shut off 'new member signups' just because of this contest. But again, i TOTALLY understand what you're saying. Lets see what they come up with.

Default Voting by "new users"

I think Zazu has a great point. I think that the voting should be left up to only people that were registered users as of the end of the contest Feb 28th. This would eliminate contestants getting all their friends and family to sign up just to vote for them because of them and not their story.

What do you think Seandymon? Makes total sense to me. Anybody else agree?

Cheers and good luck to everyone.

Zazu,
    There are also plenty of people like myself, who used to be a member of the old board, but I only check in before trips...this will be our third to CSA in a few weeks...so even though my status shows that I have very few posts - it is only because I rejoined (again) recently.

Fun contest! We're all excited about our chances to win a few more nights in paradise!

I was one of those new members that signed up because of the contest and I can already see how brilliant it was on Couples part! Beings my new husband and I are still long distance right now, all of our extra money is spent going back and forth to see eachother, hence, leaving a honeymoon fund seriously lacking. So, one day I was googling (oh how I love google)and trying to find an affordable honeymoon to somewhere fabulous. I happen to come across Couples, which was a tad bit out of our price range, but I was intrigued and kept looking on and eventually came across the contest. So, ofcourse, I was excited and decided to enter. Well, I wrote my story almost 2 weeks ago and I'm OFFICIALLY hooked on Couples. LOL Needless to say, if we don't win, I'm going to have to twist my poor husband's arm to find a way to save enough money because I am so convinced that Couples, CSA to be specific, is where I want to go. So, as a marketing campain, to try to find new loyal Couples customers, it totally worked on me. LOL I haven't even been to Couples yet, and because of the message boards here, and all the fantastic reviews on trip advisor, I am already promoting it to friends. My poor boss has even listened to me babble on about Couples...So, yay to the newbies to the board because of the contest! Hopefully Couples will turn some of us newbies into veteran Couples vacationers!!!

I too think the contest was a brilliant idea! I know Couples wanted as many people as possible to sign up on the board. A great marketing tool. The concern I was talking about was people using a computer bank to vote for thier one story, the way concert and events tickets are bought up by scalpers ten minutes after being available to purchase. No new user after the end of February makes sense to me.

Zazu, I didn't even fathom the idea of a computer bank, so that makes perfect sense to me! It would be like voting poll spam. lol