Default Anyone stayed in the Ocean Verandah Suite at CSA??

Just wondering what the ocean verandah suites are like. Anthony and I will be at CSA in June for our honeymoon.. Super excited!!

We are staying in the same room cat. June 17-23rd...when will you be there?

We just returned from CSA on Friday and had a third floor Ocean Verandah Suite-we had a wonderful view of the ocean and were very pleased with our room. Remember that these rooms are Oceanview not Oceanfront. Many of these rooms have an obstructed view due to trees etc. We were in the building closest to the Great House so we were close to the Patois restaurant, pool, computer lounge etc. We really liked this end of the resort as the beach was wider. I am sure that you will love your room choice. If you like to leave your doors open you might want to request a second or third floor room-but keep in mind they will not guarantee this. Congrats on your upcoming wedding and enjoy your honeymoon at CSA.

We stayed in room 4109, Ocean Verandah on the first floor and loved it!!
    Last edited by Amy; April 7th, 2011 at 01:41 PM.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

four out of six trips to Swept Away we have stayed in an Ocean Veranda Suite. we really like them a lot.

Randy

I stayed there in Oct 07 and I have booked the same category, Ocean Verandah for my next trip in Oct 10. Great room. I know many people will say that not much time is spent in the room, but I'm not so sure I agree...I found a lot of time was spent "in and out" of the room. My hubby and I love each other very much, but after being married...nearly 18years now, gazing at each other all day is not as fun as it used to be, a TV is very important as is a mini bar. (Both of which this room category have.) We stayed on the first floor and though the scenery was blocked by foliage, running in and out of the room was easier and I am all about convenience personally. I thought about paying a bit extra for one of the beach front rooms and I might NEXT time, but the Ocean Verandah rooms had pretty much everything I wanted. You will have a nice time and you will love your room. Nothing fancy, but a nice tropical feel and very comfortable.

Little red and i really enjoy the ver. Suite. For the money it is a great room. Try to get tyhe third floor it will have a great view. You can also leave your door open and enjoy the sound of the ocean. You have picked the best resort in our opinion. Dont forget the room service!!!!!

Take care,
    lp and little red

We stayed in an OVS back in Dec 08 and loved it. We did not spend much time in the room but was great to have the mini bar and TV when we did need them. My advice is if you get a second floor room and they're not fully booked up...CHANGE IT! The foliage on the second floors blocks just about any view of the ocean. We had room 3210 and here's what we saw from our door. From what I can tell, the 2 in the room number is the floor you'll be on. Have a great time in paradise and down a few Hummingbirds for me...MMMMM
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We stayed in an Ocean Verandah room for our honeymoon in August of 08 and loved it! We had a third floor room on the end and it was perfect. It gave us more privacy and a little more of a view. We also really liked the location.

Thanks for the advice! How/When do you request to stay on a certain floor?

Katherineelise--- we will be there June 21-28.... so overlapping your trip for a couple days.. We'll see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by rlaw2 View Post
    Thanks for the advice! How/When do you request to stay on a certain floor?
    When you check-in, you can ask, but it's not a guarantee. However, if it's available they will accommodate.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

The OVS rooms are great. We were in 3316 which was a third floor corner room centrally located in the resort. We loved our room and had a great view of the sea. If you want privacy, so for the third floor. If you want to have quick access and maybe more people activity, then go for a first floor. You are going to love CSA.