Default arms crossed and snarl on the face

My hubby and I have been to couples 4 times now. Once on our honeymoon and then once a year for the last three years. We will celebrate our 10 year anniversary in June 2011 and have intentions of going back to CSA to celebrate. However that is 15 months away. I can't take it and I need to return this year. Come on ladies I have pulled out all the tricks and deals I can make to talk him into going this year but so far it's not working. Any advice would be appreciated! I know I'm spoiled but he did it and now he has to deal with the consequences! lol!

I would hit him where it hurts. Downgrade the food at home, eliminate dessert entirely. Make him hungry for the wonderful stuff at CSA.

It's been my experience that giving him WHATEVER he wants, usually works out for me as well!

Start a "Couples " account where you put back some money each month. When he sees that you are on your way to saving money for this trip, he may get on board.

Why doesnt he want to go? Before looking to a bunch of strangers for advise, ask him what are his reason for not wanting to go ... as my mother used to say
    life is pretty simple when you ask good questions ..
    good luck

This is funny. It’s the other way around for me. I have to convince my WIFE to go. You know, can’t leave the kids….work is too busy….and now, can’t leave the grandkids. Don’t get me wrong. We both really enjoy ourselves in Jamaica.

The has to be something we can do

Ok so here lies my recent strategy! I have been playing any beachy reggae music I can get my hands on, left the Victoria's Secret swimsuit catalog on the coffee table, bought oceanside breeze wallflower plug ins from bath store, and even sunk as low as drawing a picture of us at CSA during an art project with my 3 year old daughter. I know...pathetic! That being said my sweetie said if he is content with our tax return we can go in July!! Beach bumm .......that's all I got! Good luck!

The Great one says. "Maybe soon come, ahhh, maybe soon come"

Yeehaw! All of my subtle hints finally got to him. I'm going to CSA June 19-24! I love him!!!!!

well i say make it a surprise...purchase everything set it up talk to his boss as a suprize getaway, and speing it on him a few days before hand ..whats he gonna say no? ist booked, pd for, and ready for him to relax..just say he needed a break. not about you..him. its bound not to ruffle his feathers that way