Default Honeymoon - CSS or CTI?

My fiance and I have finally narrowed it down to 2 places for our honeymoon this August. CSS or CTI? What we are looking for in a honeymoon is a beautiful and relaxing place. We want to be able to lay by the pool or beach most of the day. A few activities and/or excursions here and there but mostly just chilling by/in the water with a drink in our hands. So anyone that has been to one and/or both we would love to hear your thoughts and advice.

Either CTI or CSS will fill the bill for yiour Honeymoon. WE prefer CSS. By many it is considered the most romantic resort in the world. It is like being in a resort hotel in the middle of a botantical gardens. There are many private nooks and crannys to discover. The property is so large that many times you will feel that you are the only couple at the resort. Take a walk in the cliffs or around the pond and you will quiickly see what I mean.

Both CTI and CSS are outstanding resorts that my wife and I love

BUT

in my opinion,CSS is the resort to honeymoon at..CSS is so beautiful and romantic.

Hugs from 10 0 C

We each have our favorite, but that doesn't make the other worse. We honeymooned at CTI, but have also stayed at CSS. I'd be happy to share our pics (amy.welch@hotmail.com).

Here are some quick differences:
    CTI - Completely private beach, yet small; separate island for nude sunbathing, 5 restaurants including Bayside that sits on the water; the most inclusions (Dunn's River, catamaran cruise, horseback riding in addition to the others). Only 5 buildings (3 are connected) with rooms so the resort is very compact and intimate. Everything revolves around a central location. Just underwent a $30 million renovation - new rooms, new decor, new pools, etc.

CSS - the newest to the Couples resort, but not the newest built. It used to be a Grand Lido then Couples bought it. Also has a completely private beach. Separate beach for nude sunbathing. Resort is spread out and built on cliffs. It's split into 3 different levels, lots of steps throughout. Lots of foliage and hidden spots. Does not offer a catamaran cruise. 3 restaurants but room service. All rooms are suites with mini bars.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

CSS has such a romantic feel to it, perfect for a Honeymoon!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommywommy View Post
    Both CTI and CSS are outstanding resorts that my wife and I love

BUT

in my opinion,CSS is the resort to honeymoon at..CSS is so beautiful and romantic.

Hugs from 10 0 C
    I 2nd that! We just got back from CSS and it was very romantic. Book yourselves up on the cliff.
    ... it keepsh me shane

We're with Tommywommy on that one!! CSS is much more romantic! Here's some pictures of both so you can do your own comparison and draw your own conclusion:
    CSS - http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684193991/
    CTI - http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimso...7621684003201/.

Enjoy your honeymoon at whichever location you choose.

Congratulations,
    Bart & Bug

Thanks for all the input! We initally thought CSS so I think we are going to go with our first gut instinct on this one. Amy I would love to see some pictures I will e-mail you. Thanks so much everyone!

Default hello

i am booked at CSS for my honeymoon in august as well. i have heard nothing but good things