Default Breakfast at CSS

I have looked over the menus online and realized I don't think I saw any rest. or room service serving breakfast....my question is What do you do for breakfast at CSS? Just curious!

If you read the description of the restaurants, Palazzina is open for breakfast. It's a huge buffet. They just have the sample menus as dinner samples for all of them. You can also get a continental breakfast delivered to your room.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Of all of the places we have travelled to in the Caribbean, the Palazzina restaurant has the most relaxing venue for breakfast, with an open-air setting, and a wonderful view of the ocean. I guarantee you will love the experience of breakfast at CSS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Relaxing on the beach View Post
    I have looked over the menus online and realized I don't think I saw any rest. or room service serving breakfast....my question is What do you do for breakfast at CSS? Just curious!
    Room Service- Coffee, danish and bread assortment, yogurt, bagels, cereal, juices.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Thank ya'll sounds perfect...I am an early riser and can;t wait to sit in the open air restaurants and have breakfast.

Don't forget the omelet station at Pallazina...YUMMY!
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

even on vacation we woke up early, so we ordered room service the night before and had them deliver coffee and sweet rolls each morning at seven and then leisurly got dressed an went to breakfast at Palazzina. As we sat down each morning we were offered Mimosas or Champagne to go with our coffee. The buffet that they have is probably the largest we have ever experienced and if that were not enough, omelets would be made to order.

All you do is fill out a breakfast card and hang it by your door by 2 am. As somebody else stated for room service, you order a certain package, i.e.one will be a basket of pastries, the other package a protein type, and the other a bagel with salmon and someother stuff. There are 3 to choose from and what ever you want to drink.

Thanks! I can't wait 93 days and counting...is it sad that I am already packing!! LOL