Default Just Returned From Tower Isle

Hi all,

We just returned yesterday from a most glorious trip to Tower Isle, our first visit of only 5 nights. We arrived late, 11:30pm, due to a major snowstorm in upstate New York. Irie Mon! The staff were still ready and waiting for us. Check in was a breeze, Rum Punch was promptly brought to us at the desk. Our room was a Premier Ocean View, being that it was dark we had to wait until morning to see our view, it was well worth the wait Magnificent!! Our room and view were both perfect. Initial impression of the resort was how clean and spotless all areas were. The staff from the moment we arrived to the time we left were all super friendly, respectful, and helpful. The food couldn't be better. The drinks plentiful, all the name brands you could possibly want.

We ate at all the restaurants, but I must say Bayside was our favorite. What a location!

I read the message board for several weeks before leaving. I thank all for the information you provided to me. If I can leave all of you with my one piece of advice. Relax Mon! You are going to have a wonderful time, you are going to be treated like never before, you are going to have the experience of a lifetime. Don't sweat the small stuff, it isn't necessary. Couples Tower Isle is an amazing resort.

Just remember to treat the staff with the respect that they show to you, we did see some fellow customers be overdemanding when there was no need to be. You will have your every need met for sure.

Relax, Respect, Enjoy. We will return, so will you.

Thank you to all at Tower Isle, to many to name.

Peter and Noreen

Quote Originally Posted by xray99 View Post
    Just remember to treat the staff with the respect that they show to you, we did see some fellow customers be overdemanding when there was no need to be. You will have your every need met for sure.

Relax, Respect, Enjoy.
    Not to diminish the rest of your wonderful review, but I wanted to highlight those very important words of advice you passed on to everyone in here. Thank you.

And now back to the rest of it. I'm so glad your experience was topnotch. We're heading to CTI in about 5 weeks (we've also booked a Premier), so we're beginning to get a little bit antsy as you can imagine. Naturally, I want to soak up every review of this place along with reviews of CN, as we're heading there after our stay at CTI.

It seems most folks are split as to whether Eight Rivers or Bayside is their favorite restaurant, so I'm thinking we may just dine at each place twice. Altho truth be told, with Bayside hanging over the water like it does, plus our love for Asian cuisine......may be tough to limit ourselves to just two visits.

Thank you again for a most heartfelt review, very much appreciated.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

So glad to hear your wonderful review! I just booked my wedding yesterday, we'll be at CTI December 29th-Jan 5th getting married on New Year's Eve yay!!!

I was wondering, do you know if they have Miller Lite and Captain Morgan? Just curious

Thank you!

Default How was the beach

I have read that the beach at CTI was very badly eroded from a recent storm. How much has been repaired and how much beach is left?

Thank you for your reply.
    Mark

Hi,
    Miller Lite in the can for sure at both Pool bars.. Not sure about the Capt. Morgan, I asked for Appleton in my drinks which they accomodated.
    Other beers, Red Stripe and Red Stripe lite on draft. In the piano bar they had guinness and heineken in bottles as well as the drafts.

Gglad you had a great time. CTI is our favorite. We have to wait until October. Soon come Mon.

Glad you had a great time! We will be going for our honeymoon in 67 days and its reviews like this that get me excited (even more than i already am!!!)

Glad you had a great time! We will be going for our honeymoon in 67 days!! It's reviews like this that get me sooo excited (even more than I already am!!)