Thread: Hair Braiding

Default Hair Braiding

Hi

Just wondering if any of you have seen hair braiding done anywhere around the hotel? I'm looking for someone who can add extentions to my natural hair. I've had this done in Mexico and found that it reduced the amount of damage to my hair. Any idea of cost? In the past I've paid about $120 US (which included the cost of the extensions). Not sure about Jamaica? Thanks for the help...as always, much appreciated
    Kris

you did not mention which resort, but at CSA there were ladies up and down the beach as well as people on couples property that would do it. I had extensions put in and braided for $20 and she worked almost 2 hours. Granted my hair is short but it is negotiable I would think you could get it done for under 60 dollhairs...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I haven't been to a Couples resort yet, so hopefully someone that has been there will pipe in. Anyhow, I was looking through pics that other vacationers had taken (I believe they were staying at CSA) and there was a picture taken of a sign that said there was hairbraiding. I know CSA is on 7 mile beach and many posters have said you can walk up & down and look at different vendors, so I'm sure there will be hairbraiding...However, the picture didn't include the price. lol

I had my hair braided at CSA last week. Janet braided it and did a wonderful job. I have pretty long hair and it took nearly 2 hours. I paid $65 US. It was well worth it!! I didn't have to worry about my hair the rest of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by beth&paul View Post
    I had my hair braided at CSA last week. Janet braided it and did a wonderful job. I have pretty long hair and it took nearly 2 hours. I paid $65 US. It was well worth it!! I didn't have to worry about my hair the rest of the week.
    how many times during the week did some one refer to you as "Bo"

Oops, we are staying at CN/CSA (a week at each) so anywhere in that vacinity would work....
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by beth&paul View Post
    Thanks for the info...do you know if they had an option of adding extensions to your hair? My hair is also long (half way down my back) but found adding extensions helped protect your natural hair a little (so I don't have to cut as much off when I take them out!). Thanks...hope you enjoyed your time at CSA!
    Kris

They do it at CSA and they do a very good job.

Quote Originally Posted by steverandlinda View Post
    how many times during the week did some one refer to you as "Bo"
    HA HA...I can tell you that when I was in Mexico I got a lot of Bo comments. My husband loved them. Here's a picture!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Kris