Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default September to remember 2010

[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Blue"]Here we go everyone - the start of the "official" meet-up in September thread - Last years thread had 410 posts and produced life long hugging friends. Good times had by all! I will post and update each week or as new people join in the fun. As much info as you feel ready to share is always helpful! Lets start it off!

09/15-25 MacsAggie - David & Marianna - Garland, Tx 9th Anniversary Cn 2000, 07, 08, 09 5th time to CN WOO HOO
    09/15-25 HideawayTx - Chris & Linda - Hideaway, Tx CSS 07, CN 07,2008
    09/15-25 Chuck and Rosemary - Mesquite, Tx CN 07, 08
    09/15-25 Lgil - ?? - ?? - Honeymoon!!!!
    09/27-10/4 Trace - Trace (Bill) & Rakael - ?? - Rakael's 50th
    ??-?? Okie Dokie - ?? - ?? 10th Anniversary - Yeah!

Okay everyone it is time to jump on "the board"! Can't wait to "come home" again - 195 days for us - soon come Mon!

Marianna (Mac)
    Macsaggie!

Shawn & Tiffany(Okie dokie)
    Sand Springs, OK
    2nd Trip to CN
    September 24 - 30th

Hey there Mac. Well you might be able to add Diana and I (Paul) to your list. I am in the middle of trying to talk Diana into going back again. We missed you by a couple of days in 08 due to Ike. Last year we gave CSA a try and found it to be just to big for are taste. So maybe this year we will be able to meet up. Glad to see you will be doing the list again. You always do a great job.
    Paul and Diana from Galveston Texas.

Lauren and Sean
    Cape Cod, MA
    September 15-25
    This will be our second time to CN and we are getting married on September 12 and will be heading there three days later for an unforgettable honeymoon Can't wait to meet everyone!

Kevin & Pamela
    Briarcliff Manor, New York
    9/17 - 9/22
    18th trip to Couples, 14th trip to CN

We'll be joined by my sister and her husband:

Kathleen & Damian
    Cary, North Carolina
    9/17 - 9/22
    2nd trip to Couples, 1st trip to CN
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Well another week has gone by and I thought I would just say WOO HOO 190 day to go for us! Thanks everyone for posting and filling in the blanks for me.

09/15-25 MacsAggie - David & Marianna - Garland,Tx 9th Anniversary 5th trip to CN
    09/15-25 HideawayTx - Chris & Linda - Hideaway,Tx - 3rd trip to CN
    09/15-25 ChuckandRoe - Chuck & Rosemary - Mesquite,Tx - 3rd trip to CN
    09/15-25 Lgil56 - Sean & Lauren - Cape Cod, MA 2nd trip to CN & HONEYMOON!
    09/17-22 Pamela - Kevin & Pamela - Braircliff Manor, NY 18th trip to Couples - 14th trip to CN!!!
    09/17-22 Pamela's Sister! Kathleen & Damian - Cary, NC - 2nd time to Couples, 1st to CN (welcome!)
    09/24-30 Okie Dokie - Shawn & Tiffany - Sand Springs, OK 2nd trip to CN

Paul (Asmos101) & Diana - I remember so well of your date with Ike - We were all so worried for you both and so sad we missed you that year! You tell her there are those of us who want to see her beautiful face - in person!

Pamela - I just had to say that I for one am really excited about meeting you in person - I have read your posts over the years and am honored to me a true veteran!

Lgil56 - Many best wishes on you upcoming wedding

Everyone please have the best week ever....The countdown begins! Woo Hoo - Marianna "soon come Mon"
    Macsaggie!

Gary & Shelly St. Charles, MO. Sept 2 - 7.

Yes, wife and I will be at CN from Sept 26th 'til Oct 2nd...First timers here, but we are widely traveled (sniff, sounds kind of arrogant, doesn't it?). We are the opposites of yuppies, what with our poor, poor educations. This will be our 50th B'days. At least once we hope to make fools of ourselves...Attached pix is of us on our 45th b'days on the way to Puerto Vallarta. Everyone else: Attach pix please...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Shawn and Tiffany (Okie Dokie)
    Can't wait to see you there Trace!!

hah! Looks like you two have a little mischieviousness to your personalities.....Good. Wife and I tend to edge right up to that line of rules most resorts have, for sure. We're still a little mystified why Couples doesn't allow topless at the pool or hotubs at CN. Considering it is an adults-only resort it seems way silly. A trip for us down to Mexico at an adults-only resort is exactly HALF this trip to CN. We are still second guessing ourselves here...CN had best be a real, real good time... For the price...This is the wife riding a donkey in Puerto vallarta. She rode it right thru the bar next door. The patrons went a little crazy...I couldn't believe it...

Trace, Lets just say that even though you can't go topless at the pool, things happen at night at the pool , and there is a hot tub that you can be nude in by the AN beach. As for how things are in Mexico compared to here, there is just something about Couples. It is romantic, fun, the people and service are spectacular. We have been to Mexico a couple of times and going this summer for a family vacay, and it is just different. Anyways, we will have to plan to meet up once you all get there, since we will be there a couple of days earlier.

Happy Monday Everyone! Giant Welcome to Shellygirl, really happy to have you both.

09/2-7 Shellygirl - Gary & Shelly - St. Charles, MO
    09/15-25 MacsAggie - David & Marianna - Garland,Tx 9th Anniversary 5th trip to CN
    09/17-22 Pamela - Kevin & Pamela - Braircliff Manor, NY 18th trip to Couples - 14th trip to CN!!!
    09/17-22 Pamela's Sister! Kathleen & Damian - Cary, NC - 2nd time to Couples, 1st to CN (welcome!)
    09/27-10/2 Trace Trace(Bill) & Rakael - ?? - 1st time (woo hoo) Rakael's 50th!!

Trace - great photo idea - we always suggest it as well! I must say that Couples has the bestlooking guests around!! Tiffany - great photo

I hope everyone has a great week - spring has it Dallas and looks like the "6-Pack" from Texas has 183 days and counting.
    Marianna
    Macsaggie!

Tiffany, Thank you for the response, it does make me feel a little better. I didn't know about any late-night pool fun (does make sense tho, anybody on the beach after midnight can expect to see my white butt moving about) but did plan on relaxing in that AN tub. I do get it that the vibe there is different than Mexico...Considering Rakael was suddenly laid off 2 weeks ago (the day AFTER we paid in full for this CN trip!!!) after 27 years with the same company makes the choice of resorts for this 5oth b'days week all the more crucial. I just don't know when we can get back...AS for meeting up with us when we arrive it won't be complicated as Rakael is impossible to miss, especially when she has on a hot pink dress with a lot of curly brown hair, dark tan, and , ummm, curves. You will get it then. As for me? I will be the tall, ever-smiling-schlub with the umbrella drink in my hand at all times. Fair warning to you now: We are NOT soccer parents or grandparents and we are almost never serious, unless it's about tsunamis or sharks.http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...02795536PhxYIJ This pic is of the wife just before she rode the donkey thru a bar in Puerto Vallarta. I was amazed as I didn't remember her EVER riding a horse or donkey before. She said she learned to from John Wayne movies. This makes perfect sense as that is also where I learned how to fight Comanches..The bar owner slapped ME on the back and said,Free drinks for you all night!!!

bump
    Macsaggie!

Kristen & Jake
    1st trip to Couples!!!
    We will be there on our honeymoon from Sept.20-27th

Default Our Honeymoon ~ Take 2

My husband Neil and I (Megan) will be returning to CN for the second year in a row. Last year we were there for our honeymoon and this year we are coming for our one year anniversary. We cannot wait to spend Sept 24-29th back in Jamaica. Six months is far too long to wait! We are thrilled to get back!

Megan,
    Congrats on your 1 year anniversary. Looks like we will be coming in on the same day, we are just staying one day later. Maybe we will get to ride to Negril together. We will be arriving in at 1:40 from Miami. What time do you all get in?
    Tiffany (Okie Dokie)

Well I hope everyone had a great week - In Dallas we had 75f last Friday and 4 inches of snow on Sunday - 75f again on Tuesday - Texas - the only place you can have all four seasons in one week! lol

A Giant Welcome to: Kristen & Jake, who will be on their Honeymoon and to Neil & Megan returning to CN for their 1st Anniversary! Kristen you might want to ask Megan what was so special on their Honeymoon to make them return to the "sceen of the crime" for their 1st Anniversary? Kristen, you and Jake with feel like family shortly after arriving - and remember it must be great as Pamela and her sweetie with be here for the 18th time!

09/2-7 Shellygirl - Gary & Shelly - St. Charles, MO
    09/20-27 K&J18 Jake & Kristen - ?? - Honeymoon!!
    09/24-29 MMathers - Neil & Megan - ?? - 2nd Trip - 1st Anniversary!
    09/27-10/2 Trace Trace(Bill) & Rakael - ?? - 1st time (woo hoo) Rakael's 50th!!

Our count down clock says 170 days.....that makes for a long spring and summer - To everyone - please have a great weekend and coming week!
    Note: if some want to fill in the blanks? Also I am not used to posting on Couples new MB yet - please be patient while I work out the bugs!!
    Marianna
    Macsaggie!

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary. Looks like we will be coming in on the same day, we are just staying one day later. Maybe we will get to ride to Negril together. We will be arriving in at 1:40 from Miami. What time do you all get in?
    Tiffany (Okie Dokie)

Tiffany,

Neil and I plan on flying in out of Charlotte, NC. We are coming in on an early flight that is expected to land at 11:40. Maybe we will see you on the resort. Safe Travels!!

Melissa and Eric
    First time to Couples (first time out of the States period!)
    Sep 20-26
    HONEYMOONERS!!!
    We are from Mishawaka, IN
    We are so very excited. Our agent had actually put a package together for us to a resort in Punta Cana, DR but at the last minute, after some internet browsing, I found CN and had her change it.
    We were also curious as to what the weather was like there at CN in late September. We were kind of nervous about it being hurricane season. Thank you!

Kevin and Dedra
    Moore (Okc) OK
    September 6-13
    Honeymoonin

This is our first time to a Couples Resort, my first time to Jamaica, and we can't wait to get there!!! I lived on Guam for 2 years and miss the Island life, weather, atmosphere completely!!!

Kevin

Melissa and Eric,
    You will love your honeymoon in September. My husband Neil and I will be there the 24-28 so hopefully we will run into you on the beach or at the bar. The weather in September is wonderful. We are from SC so we are used to the heat and humidity. However, the humidity in Jamaica is very low and there is always a breeze blowing. While on the honeymoon I never broke a sweat. It was fabulous. Just find yourself tree to lay under on the beach and you will be in heaven. Happy Honeymoon and we will see you soon! (scroll up for a picture of Neil and I).

Thanks!! We look forward to the trip very much! Hope to meet you!

I was also wondering...Does Couples have a thing like Sandals where you when you stay at one resort you can use the facilities at the others? While on our stay at CN would we be able to go hang out at CSA for an afternoon?

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to post a quick note - I have been called away to be my brother's caregiver after his liver transplant last week - I will be away from my DH and DC (dear computer) for up to 2 months - I am asking if there is someone who can help me post and keep up with this - I am learning to use brother's computer - a Mac and will get the hang of it - but I really want to keep this posting strong! If anyone could help me out weekly for a bit I would appreciate it so much. Marianna
    Macsaggie!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast